Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best riplatamangeshkar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best riplatamangeshkar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rip you will be missed quotes, happy fathers day rip dad quotes, happy fathers day rip quotes, rip shayari, fathers day rip quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Nirtya Krishna

Nandipati Kalyani

The Nightingale of India, legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar passed away at the age of 92. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes by writing a letter. #letters #dearlataji #LataMangeshkar #riplatamangeshkar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Having entertained us 
with your euphonious voice
enthralled audience 
with your mesmerizing voice 
Became a heartbeat 
to millions of Indians
Across the world 
leaving with everlasting memories
With many awards and honours 
You may have left us physically
Your presence will be felt 
through your melodious voice
You are my all time favourite singer....
May your soul REST IN PEACE🙏— % & The Nightingale of India, legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar passed away at the age of 92. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes by writing a letter. #letters #dearlataji #latamangeshkar #riplatamangeshkar #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

India will miss this melodious tone🙏🏻🙇🏻‍♀️ R.I.P Lata ji #ektuhibarosa #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba The Nightingale of India, legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar passed away at the age of 92. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes by writing a letter. #letters #dearlataji #LataMangeshkar #riplatamangeshkar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ek tu hi bharosa, ek tu hi Sahara
Is tere jahan mein nahi koi humara
Ishwar ya Allah yeh pukar sun le
Ishwar ya Allah hey daata

I never realised that
the songs I loved the most
was from your melodious tone

India lost its Nightingale today🙏🏻— % & India will miss this melodious tone🙏🏻🙇🏻‍♀️

R.I.P Lata ji

#ektuhibarosa #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

The Nightingale of India, legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar passed away at the age of 92. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes by writing a letter. #letters #dearlataji #latamangeshkar #riplatamangeshkar #YourQuoteAndMine

Rasmeet Bhatia

रूह वो संगीत की सुरों की वो जान रहेंगी,
जब तक ये दुनिया रहेगी,
उनकी आवाज़ उनकी पहचान रहेगी.....— % & #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindishayari #yqhindiquotes #yqhindiwriters #rasmeetbhatiaquotes #riplatamangeshkar

sk

No words can define her voice.
She is legend and her voice is immortal.
Today the queen of music, 
'The Nightingale of India' has merged with the stars,
But her voice will always resonate in every aspect.

Rest in peace Lataji❤️— % & #latamangeshkar #riplatamangeshkar #lataji

sanjay sheoran

आप सदैव हमारे हृदय में रहेंगीं और आपकी आवाज़ और आप हमेशा अमर रहेंगे 🙏 #riplatamangeshkar #LataMangeshkar #sanjaysheoran #yqdidi #Memories #legends

read more
सुरों का भी सर झुका ऐसा साज़ रहा
"लता दी" आपकी आवाज़ का इस दुनिया पर राज़ रहा...$$!!— % & आप सदैव हमारे हृदय में रहेंगीं और आपकी आवाज़ और आप हमेशा अमर रहेंगे 🙏

#riplatamangeshkar #latamangeshkar #sanjaysheoran #yqdidi #memories #legends

Afrin Jahan

The Nightingale of India, legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar passed away at the age of 92. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes by writing a letter. #letters #dearlataji #LataMangeshkar #riplatamangeshkar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Your songs are the source of infinite joy in hardships of life,that always restored in our heart for lifetime like a pure angelic soul reside in a newborn baby💖💖❤️❣️❣️💞💞💖🥰🥰😘😘💕💘😊🙏👌🌷💗💗— % & The Nightingale of India, legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar passed away at the age of 92. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes by writing a letter. #letters #dearlataji #latamangeshkar #riplatamangeshkar #YourQuoteAndMine

Avishek Sen

read more
Reverberating in the aura of musical enthrall that lasted for multiple decades,
The lacklustre shine of God gifted melody that healed minds and souls for generations,
The humming enigma that inhoused Saraswati with the pursuit of tenacity and perseverance,
The role model for budding talents that proved language is not a barrier when music attains the zenith stature,
The countrymen on this eerie day singing Saraswati Vandana for one of its incarnation bid adieu to the embodiment of melody and mark the end of an era...— % & The Nightingale of India, legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar passed away at the age of 92. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes by writing a letter. #letters #dearlataji #latamangeshkar #riplatamangeshkar #YourQuoteAndMine

Rumu Banerjee

read more
I've always been inspired by you.
Ever since I got the ability to understand, I've only worshiped you as my idol.
This day indeed has shattered me a lot. Just as Mother Earth called her daughter Sita to her, similarly Mother Saraswati called you into her lap.
I'm unable to express my emotions. I just wish your soul Rest in Peace.

— % & The Nightingale of India, legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar passed away at the age of 92. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes by writing a letter. #letters #dearlataji #latamangeshkar #riplatamangeshkar #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

The Voice of Bharat, multilingual
Sweet melodious, echoing till
the Heaven, now decided to dwell there! — % & The Nightingale of India, legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar passed away at the age of 92. Take a moment and dedicate your tributes by writing a letter. #letters #dearlataji #latamangeshkar #riplatamangeshkar #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification