Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Abe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Abe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about abe zam zam peene ki dua, abe zam zam ka pani, abe zam zam ka kissa, abe zam zam ka kuan, abe zam zam ka waqia,

• 23 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Scholar

#Abe #padh #Le #Bhai #Poe# प्रज्ञा Preeti Bhushal Tileshwar Raj Anil Ray #Comedy

read more
mute video

Krishna Hembram

mute video

محمد حزیفہ ال۔۔قریش

#Abe juaari number na puch raha 😀😂.💫🥀💯..... #Memes

read more
mute video

Srk writes

#Abe yarr tu bhi jhutha hai #शायरी

read more
सब फ़साने हैं दुनियादारी के,
किस से किस का सुकून लूटा है;
सच तो ये है कि इस ज़माने में,
मैं भी झूठा हूँ तू भी झूठा है। #Abe yarr tu bhi jhutha hai

vishesh shukla

#Abe unstoppable

read more
mute video

Mg Fire

mute video

Gita

@@#Abe sale## #Comedy

read more
akele  hi sadi me khana khane mat jana 
saaht hmko bhi le jana @@#abe sale##

writes

so it was Friday a day before my birthday .I had collected all my money for tomorrow's party , I wanted it to be the best party ever held in school it was nearly 1200 sufficient enough to fullfill my dream. My friends called me " Abe match hai , khelne chalna hai ki nhi " of course man it was Games period and I kept the money in my blazer and went straight to the match as the match was over , I came back and was shocked , I searched it everywhere but no I couldn't find it "My Money" was lost, #bestfriends #ThanksGod #bestbirthday

read more
My birthday 
Read the story in caption u will like it so it was Friday a day before my birthday .I had collected all my money for tomorrow's party , I wanted it to be the best party ever held in school it was nearly 1200 sufficient enough to fullfill my dream. My friends called me " Abe match hai , khelne chalna hai ki nhi " of course man it was Games period and I kept the money in my blazer and went straight to the match as the match was over , I came back and was  shocked , I searched it everywhere but no I couldn't find it "My Money" was lost,

kamal mp

अबे चाँद पर है अपुन   jab koi jyada paresshan kare tab me chand par hota hu,
abe kaha hai to ,
chand par,
abe chand par kya kar raha,
chand ke dago ka ilaj, #sacredgames2

amar madhiwal

nafart ke kuch word #OpenPoetry

read more
#OpenPoetry abe kisne bola tha
tumhari bahut yaad aati hai
saram nhi aayi us time jab ja rahe the