Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Abnormalities Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Abnormalities Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about abnormalities of placenta, abnormalities, tay sachs disease is concerned with abnormal metabolism, normal and abnormal ecg 10, abnormal quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

Shalvi Singh

#post1 Abnormal Psychology असामान्य मनोविज्ञान (abnormal psychology) मनोविज्ञान की वह शाखा है जो मनुष्यों के असाधारण व्यवहारों, विचारों, ज्ञान, भावनाओं और क्रियाओं का वैज्ञानिक अध्ययन करती है। असामान्य या असाधारण व्यवहार वह है जो सामान्य या साधारण व्यवहार से भिन्न हो। साधारण व्यवहार वह है जो बहुधा देखा जाता है और जिसको देखकर कोई आश्चर्य नहीं होता और न उसके लिए कोई चिंता ही होती है। (Abnormal psychology is the branch of psychology that deals with the scientific study of the unusual behaviors, tho #Knowledge #Abnormalities #psychologicalhealth

read more
mute video

Pranendu

And a day will arrive, When the moon will hide behind the sun. The birds stop migrating in winters. And all the abnormalities get real; Maybe then. Then, You'll look behind at me, And I'll admire your amiable smile, once again. #Poetry

read more
 And a day will arrive,
When the moon will hide behind the sun.
The birds stop migrating in winters.
And all the abnormalities get real;

Maybe then.
Then, You'll look behind at me,
And I'll admire your amiable smile, once again.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification