Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bhuktbhogi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bhuktbhogi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bhuk in hindi, bhu login with registration number, rs singh iit bhu, sk singh iit bhu, pk singh bhu,

• 1 Followers
  • 114 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

White जिंदगी
डॉक्टर की गोली के साथ नहीं......
मित्रों की टोली के साथ,
गुजारना चाहिए....!!

©KhaultiSyahi #GoodMorning #Zindagi #guzaani #bhuktbhogi #khaultisyahi #Life_experience #Truth #Reality #realityoflife  #Friendship 👭

KhaultiSyahi

If they... ✍️📖 #Quote #khaultisyahi #Life #Truth #Reality #bhuktbhogi #realityoflife#Truth_of_Life #think #read it again and 🗳️Vote

read more
"If they cut your tongue, it doesn't mean you were lying, it means they were too scared to listen the truth"

©KhaultiSyahi If they... ✍️📖
#Quote #khaultisyahi #Life #Truth #Reality #bhuktbhogi 
#realityoflife ✍ #Truth_of_Life 
#think #read it again and
🗳️Vote

KhaultiSyahi

#Road #we #ignore #khaultisyahi Life #Reality #true #bhuktbhogi #Love Life and Life experience ✍️📖

read more
White We seem to ignore the ones who adore us and pay more attention to those who ignore us.

©KhaultiSyahi #Road #we #ignore #khaultisyahi #Life #Reality #true #bhuktbhogi #Love #Life and Life experience ✍️📖

KhaultiSyahi

White "HAVING
TOTALITY MEANS
BEING CAPABLE OF
FOLLOWING "WHAT IS,"
BECAUSE "WHAT IS IS
CONSTANTLY MOVING
AND CONSTANTLY
CHANGING
IF ONE IS ANCHORED
TO A PARTICULAR
VIEW, ONE WILL NOT
BE ABLE TO FOLLOW
THE SWIFT MOVEMENT
OF "WHAT IS"
BRUCE LEE

©KhaultiSyahi #VoteForIndia #Brucelee #Quote #Life #khaultisyahi #think #never #Doubt #Yourself #bhuktbhogi ✍️📖

KhaultiSyahi

White As soon as you start being grateful for the
little things, the blue sky, the trees, the birds,
your ability to walk, think, etc, you will change
your entire life path. Gratitude opens up
timelines which were otherwise in accessible.
Be grateful for what you already have, and
you will attract more.

©KhaultiSyahi #Night #gratitude #Grace #graceofgod #bhuktbhogi #khaultisyahi #Manifest #Manifestation #Love #self_love ❤
tryth if life🪄🌹🎯

KhaultiSyahi

#Dark #you are #not #alone #khaultisyahi Life #bhuktbhogi #Truth #Success #mantra which is motivational 🩶🩵🩷

read more
Never think that youu are alone.

There are two shadows who are following you,

FAILURE & SUCCESS.

Now its up to you to decide

which one is going to be your friend..

©KhaultiSyahi #Dark #you are #not #alone #khaultisyahi #Life #bhuktbhogi #Truth #Success #mantra which is motivational 🩶🩵🩷

KhaultiSyahi

White "The line isn't Left vs Right. It's 'the truth matters' versus 'the truth is what we need it to be.'" – James Lindsay

©KhaultiSyahi #SunSet #khaultisyahi #Truth #Quote #Reality #Life #think #sayitloud #truthbesaid #bhuktbhogi 🪭

KhaultiSyahi

छात्रो के कमरो ने देखा है
दुनियाँ का सबसे बड़ा संघर्ष

©KhaultiSyahi #Student #studentlife #Study 📚✏
#studymotivation #khaultisyahi #Life ✍️ #lifeexperience #bhuktbhogi #mystory #mystrugglestory🫸 🫷

KhaultiSyahi

How much...?🥺 #khaultisyahi life #think life #Truth #bhuktbhogi #Loss #loose #i #me when I losteverything 😥 #SAD

read more
How much more do I have to lose to discover what truly belongs to me ?

©KhaultiSyahi How much...?🥺
#khaultisyahi #life #think #life #truth #bhuktbhogi #loss #loose #i #me  when I losteverything 😥

KhaultiSyahi

White To the warmth of her hug
I became a baby crying for comfort. 

To the sweetness of her kiss 
I became a kid crying for chocolate. 

To the finest of her beauty 
I became a teen seeking lust. 

To the pureness of her love 
I became a man craving for care.

©KhaultiSyahi #Couple #mylove #mylife #MyPoetry #mypoems #khaultisyahi #myloveforyou #mylines #Truth #bhuktbhogi 🫸Broken💔Heart 🫷
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification