Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Risky Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Risky Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about risky stocks to buy now, risky romance kdrama cast, risky action chess sacrifice, risky business 1983, risky business zhu,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

a B d

a B d

Hiren. B. Brahmbhatt

bench 

Smaller things are, 
   always risky if, 

we not tackle well ,
                       it's  easily create big trouble..

©Hiren. B. Brahmbhatt #Things #Risky #Tackle #Create #Trouble

sanjana

Never lend your heart to anyone for
It's risky business . #business #risky #heart #yqbaba #yqquotes

Miss xyz

If I could rewind my life I would choose not to take a selfie on that steep mountain. It not only ruined my travel but also made me lost my valuable possessions. While taking a selfie on a mountain by capturing the background landscapes, I was about to fall into the deep steeps. Luckily I was safe but my phone and one of my spesh ring fell down amidst the dark. And I with a broken heart lost them forever. It's true that I miss my special ring but I am happy with the new phone. Sometimes I thin #Travel #yqbaba #Anecdote #Risky #quotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutsr2

read more
A risky life trip
(Read in caption)  If I could rewind my life I would choose not to take a selfie on that steep mountain. It not only ruined my travel but also made me lost my valuable possessions. While taking a selfie on a mountain by capturing the background landscapes, I was about to fall into the deep steeps. Luckily I was safe but my phone and one of my spesh ring fell down amidst the dark. And I with a broken heart lost them forever. 

It's true that I miss my special ring but I am happy with the new phone. Sometimes I thin

Gurigill

#Risky #Att #Punjabj #Lyrics

Pagal_Shayarrr

Je ishq aadhura na ho #Risky Dard kalam ka chup jana..😞 #ishqAdhura

Ashok Sewda jatt

#ImpossibleJourney #Sucess important #Life journey #Risky life #विचार

read more
Impossible Journey quotes  जो नहीं हो सकता ..
वहीं तो करना है।।

जाat #ImpossibleJourney 
#sucess important 
#life journey
#risky life

risky

khilana #Risky

read more

risky

#riSKy
loader
Home