Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Read_and_feel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Read_and_feel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kids stories to read online, english love stories to read, when i miss you i read our old messages, best books to read before you die, read in caption meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Me_Reshma

Sometimes we are doing it even though we know that some things are wrong. We don't want to believe our own words. Due to our feelings, we do not see the truth in front of us and go on flowing without stopping ourselves. But perhaps by stopping at that juncture, we should explain ourselves. Because closing your eyes doesn't change the truth and you may never be able to forgive yourself after those mistakes. It is not right to listen to the heart every time because when the heart falls ill, it is the brain that gives better advice.

©Me_Reshma #Read_and_feel 🙂

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification