Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ravana Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ravana Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good quotes on ravana in hindi, good quotes on ravana, effigies of ravana, ravana hone meaning in marathi, ravana quotes,

• 95 Followers
  • 144 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Adesh K Arjun

#Ravana

read more
mute video

AJAYPAL

#ramleela #Ravana ,🇮🇳🌴🌹🙏Dr. Asha Yashshree dhanya sajeev Ayushi Agrawal gaTTubaba Anupriya #समाज

read more
mute video

Pramod Kumar

mute video

Siddharth Dhanoliya

mute video

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Sunita Pathania

#happydussehra #Ravana #sunitapathania #Effigy #Happiness #prosperity #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish R K Mishra " सूर्य " Ravi vibhute poonam atrey M@nsi Bisht PUJA UDESHI Niaz (Harf) Mili Saha Anil Ray AbhiJaunpur Suresh Gulia Banarasi.. Bhavana kmishra -hardik Mahajan Jonee Saini meri_diary(R*) Kirti Pandey Dil E Nadan Dr Anoop Dikesh Kanani (Vvipdikesh) Jugal Kisओर Sethi Ji Sita Prasad Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Lalit Saxena Maaahi.. प्रशांत की डायरी Poonam Suyal

read more
mute video

cloud33

I am always ready to be Ravana, for my sister's love, respect and responsibilities  #yqbaba #yqdidi #merikalamse #yqenglishquotes #vijayadashmi #dushera #ravana #writersofinstagram

Sourajita D

Subho Vijayadashmi.
May you and your family be blessed with prosperity, happiness and bliss in this year of love.🥳 

With love, 
Sourajita D. #sourajita #written #promise #ravana #scapegoat #longconversations #victory #vijayadashmi

Sourajita D

This year I don't want to see a Ravana burning until I burn one Ravana inside me! 

"Why shall the effigy be a scapegoat for my postponed promises?" A Written Promise!

#sourajita #written #promise #ravana #scapegoat #longconversations #victory #vijayadashmi

Shail Raghuvanshi

A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. This Vijayadashmi, when we are burning the Ravana inside and outside of us, write him a short note in 4 to 5 lines and tell him what do you admire or detest him for. For long letters, use the caption. #dearravana #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Ravana #Dussehra #ego #Dussehraquotes

read more
I know it is you in me when I don on that arrogant hat or,
even when I banish grace away by presuming I know it all.
You have been there, done it all.
So, help me
help you
kill you
in me! A scholar, a villain, a yogi, a king and a criminal, Ravana donned many hats, one for each head you can see. 

This Vijayadashmi, when we are burning the Ravana inside and outside of us, write him a short note in 4 to 5 lines and tell him what do you admire or detest him for. For long letters, use the caption. 

#DearRavana #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#ravana 
#dussehra
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification