Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 13wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 13wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 13waz, 13wam, 13warnme, ascending and descending order, harry potter and the order of the phoenix,

• 23 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Divyani Choudhary

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is only 
one happiness in this life, 
to love and be loved.. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Poetry penetrated prose and merged with its words to pen a love story.. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
His words were searching for her, they found her words calling his name.. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory

Chitra Iyer

read more
He tickled her humour bone, they laughed together and love enjoyed their company. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory

Chitra Iyer

read more
He was the song she wanted to sing, her voice touched his heart. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory

Shree

Above quote defines US :) Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #us

read more
Few years, few meetings, morning texts and goodnights, unsaid unbounded desires of lifetime.  Above quote defines US :) 

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory

#love #us

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It started with a hope ended with fake promises and one sided love Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory

Neha

read more
Teen love
Friend zone 
Infatuation 
Friendship 
Proposal 
Romance 
Relationship
Marriage 
19 years celebrating togetherness of awesomeness 🥰
 Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
She loved long back when young still waits for the love to return Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory

Anuj Jain

read more

She agreed to keep his dog in his absence.
She suffered from zoophobia. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlovestory

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification