Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheLostStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheLostStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lost in love with you, never lost love quotes, best quotes on lost love, lost first love quotes, love quotes for lost love,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

shefa tahreen

Mana ki tu mera nhi hai 
Par jane kyu ab bhi apna haq sa lagta hai .. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales  #lovelife #theloststory #theunspokenmystry

CalmKazi

#TheLostStory #yqbaba #challengeaccepted #calmkaziwrites #Number3 I challenge - Debashis Sarmah Debdyuti Devrat ParAg Khara Oindrila Majumdar

read more
Eshanee was furious, she had never felt so humiliated in all her life. Wobbling across the floor bawling at the top of her voice, she headed towards her nest, her place in the house... #TheLostStory #YQBaba #ChallengeAccepted #CalmKaziWrites #Number3

I challenge -

Debashis Sarmah
Debdyuti Devrat
ParAg Khara
Oindrila Majumdar

CalmKazi

#TheLostStory #yqbaba #calmkaziwrites #challengeaccepted I haven't decided on the title yet but here are the five writers I would like to collaborate with - Kajal Puri Aishwarya Akshata Mishra Sourabh Acharya

read more
He wandered into the clearing, only to find himself surrounded... #TheLostStory #YQBaba #CalmKaziWrites #ChallengeAccepted

I haven't decided on the title yet but here are the five writers I would like to collaborate with - 

Kajal Puri
 Aishwarya
 Akshata Mishra
 Sourabh Acharya

Aditya Sen

#TheLostStory #yqbaba Namgye Tara Wangmo Harsh Snehanshu Sara Jothi Riya Sen YourQuote Baba ... The ball is in "your qoute". Complete it. Not to forget everyone is awesome here so guys do not hesitate to add even if I missed your names 😊

read more
#The Lost Story

Six feet under, the soil was moist. His soul wept for years until a lake was formed.
Every morning she saw herself in the reflection and splashed water to her face.
The world was cruel..... #TheLostStory #YQBaba Namgye Tara Wangmo Harsh Snehanshu Sara Jothi Riya Sen YourQuote Baba  ... The ball is in "your qoute". Complete it. Not to forget everyone is awesome here so guys do not hesitate to add even if I missed your names 😊

Harsh

#TheLostStory #yqbaba Open challenge. Feel free to participate. I nominate the storytellers Prarthna Amar Akshata Mishra, Gayathri Sitaraman, Vasudha Jha Debdyuti Devrat to complete the story.

read more
I was waiting for the last metro at the M.G.Road station when...  #TheLostStory #YQbaba Open challenge. Feel free to participate. 

I nominate the storytellers Prarthna Amar Akshata Mishra, Gayathri Sitaraman, Vasudha Jha Debdyuti Devrat to complete the story.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification