Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQchallenges Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQchallenges Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about qcha, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, happy mothers day to you all, all my friends lyrics, hoodie allen show me what you re made of,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

उम्मीदों के खो जाने पर भी 
चाहत ज़िंदा रहती है 
और चाहत की शिद्दत पे ही
उम्मीद शबिस्ताँ रहती है
 #toyou#yqmotivation#yqaffection#yqcarryingon#yqlife#yqchallenges#yqblessings

Impeccable Words

Use #JustKeepBelieving And share what do you believe in? ___ Memes add flavour to the khichdi that life is — follow YQ Memes #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine #yourqoutebaba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqchallenge #YQchallenges

read more
In "Karma"..
It has two faces - Righteousness
                                          &
                               Viciousness.
I believe in both.

Use #justkeepbelieving  
And share what do you believe in?
___

Memes add flavour to the khichdi that life is — follow YQ Memes 

#collabchallenge #yourquoteandmine #yourqoutebaba
#yqbaba

Sanjana Kumar

Late Autumn -Sanjana Kumar The mosaic floor of the roof is a mess, I tell you. Broken twigs of plants, of varying sizes and at varying stages of death. Some of these belong to the plants I water, some to the bigger ones at the beginning of the alley. The crows must've brought it. This early winter has a weird aura to it, you see. #Winter #yourquote #yqbaba #yqtales #lovepoem #YQchallenges

read more

This early winter has a 
weird aura to it, you see. 
There are these migratory 
birds too, a bit of yellow on 
the head, a bit of red near 
the nose. 

//caption//
 Late Autumn
-Sanjana Kumar

The mosaic floor of the roof is a mess, I tell you. 
Broken twigs of plants, of varying sizes and at varying stages of death. 
Some of these belong to the plants I water, some to the bigger ones at the beginning of the alley. 
The crows must've brought it. 
This early winter has a weird aura to it, you see.

Sanjana Kumar

Early Winters -Sanjana Kumar Have you ever seen the tired, crisp, yellowed leaf attached to its twig? Like, it had given up trying to go on with the photosynthesis long before the autumn blew it's conch shell and let in the early winter army. I often think, maybe I could be that leaf. And you, draining me off the last of the dew drops falling off my edge. Like, you'd been trapped inside a dark cave, with your own voice, echoing off every polished wall as the only voice you'd heard in ages. #yourquote #yqbaba #lovepoem #YQchallenges #yqpowrimo

read more
Like, the muddy, accumulated 
stagnant waters had been the 
only source of hydration for you. Licking it off the surface, like a 
dog. 

//caption// Early Winters
-Sanjana Kumar

Have you ever seen the tired, crisp, yellowed leaf attached to its twig? 
Like, it had given up trying to go on with the photosynthesis long before the autumn blew it's conch shell and let in the early winter army. 
I often think, maybe I could be that leaf. 
And you, draining me off the last of the dew drops falling off my edge. 
Like, you'd been trapped inside a dark cave, with your own voice, echoing off every polished wall as the only voice you'd heard in ages.

Suraj Anand

In your failures, some small successes are also hidden, one day these small successes will play a big role to succeed. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqchallenges #motivation #nevergiveup #enjoysuccess #enjoyfailure

Suraj Anand

Struggle is all about hope,believe,success,failure,hard work,depression,frustration,some good and some bad experiences #motivation
#nevergiveup
#hopeshouldbealive
#YQbaba
#YQdidi
#YQchallenges

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification