Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sterliteprotest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sterliteprotest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about helderste ster in het westen, ster meaning in hindi, helderste ster aan de hemel, ban sterlite quotes, ban sterlite status videos download 0,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Linda Balan

12 were killed and more than 30 were injured by the policemen’s riffle in my native!! All my people asked were to demolish the toxic sterlite factory (Private one) which is causing cancer and other fatal diseases to people. We have been protesting for more than decades and thousands of people were dead because of the toxin in the air. We raised our voice and shoot down by the government. Nothing worse can happen to the mankind P.S I am not sorry for using abusive words!! #yqbaba thoothuku #Thoothukudi #sterliteprotest #lindabalan

read more
You bastard government, 
We asked for pure air to breath, But you took away my bro/sis breathe forever 
Democracy was sucked by shameless prostitutes 
And so called politician’s assholes were licked by policemen 
 12 were killed and more than 30 were injured by the policemen’s riffle in my native!! 

All my people asked were to demolish the toxic sterlite factory (Private one) which is causing cancer and other fatal diseases to people. We have been protesting for more than decades and thousands of people were dead because of the toxin in the air. We raised our voice and shoot down by the government. Nothing worse can happen to the mankind 

P.S I am not sorry for using abusive words!! 

#yqbaba #thoothuku

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#தூத்துக்குடி #sterliteprotest #restinpeace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with மாயோன் வரகவி

read more
வறுமையில் வாடி உயிரிழப்பவன் அநாதை பிணம் சிலர் பேச்சை நம்பி காரணமின்றி உயிரிழப்பவன் குடும்பத்துக்கு அரசு வேலை மானங்கெட்ட போராட்டம் #தூத்துக்குடி #sterliteprotest #restinpeace  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  மாயோன் வரகவி

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#sterliteprotest #tamil #தமிழ் #தமிழ்மைந்தன் #yqtamil #yqkanmani #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Agustin Praveenraj

read more
என்ன செய்ய பகுத்தறிவு போராட்டம் என்ற பெயரில் கூலிக்கு மாரடிக்கும் போலிப்போராளிகளின் கேடயம் அப்பாவி தமிழர்கள் தன்னுயிர் நீத்து கயவர்களை காக்கின்றனர் #sterliteprotest #tamil #தமிழ் #தமிழ்மைந்தன் #yqtamil #yqkanmani #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Agustin Praveenraj

அன்பின் இரவல்

Pls...pls... pls..Dont click like button for this quote because it is not a likeable one.... If you wanted to do further that please try to make Good click before voting... பைத்தியக்கார அரசு... ஓட்டுக்கு காசு வாங்கிட்டு.. உரிமைக்கே போராடும்... நமக்கு எதுக்கு உசுரு...! அட போங்கடா நீங்களும் உங்க அரசியலும்...! சந்தோஷ் ஹரி இதை திறம் பட எழுதி மக்கள் உணர்வை தூண்டி நான் likes வாங்கிவிட்டால்...பின் அரசியல் செய்த அவனுக்கும் எனக்கும் வித்தியாசம் இல்லாமல் போகும்.... எனின் தான் #yqbaba #yqkanmani #sterlite #sterliteprotest

read more
தாமிர ஆலை அமைக்க தாமரை
துணையோ....! வெள்ளைக்காரன்
மறுமையில் ஞாட்பினுள் தள்ளும் பணியோ....!
கிளர்ச்சி உண்டாக்கி அரசியல் பிழைக்கும்..!
நீர் உண்பதென்ன பவ்வீயோ..?கொலைகளை செய்துவிட்டு அபராதம் கட்டும்
நீர் செய்வது அனர்த்தமன்றோ...?
அதுசரி கந்தக அமிலம் தயாரிக்க 
வெளியிடும் மாசுதனை நுகர்வோர் 
நிலைக்கு...! உன் விலையென்ன..?
சொல் உன்னை மாய்த்து விட்டு 
அதற்கு அதே விலையை 
அபராதமாய்... தருகிறேன்...! Pls...pls... pls..Dont click like button for this quote because it is not a likeable one.... If you wanted to do further that please try to make Good click before voting...
பைத்தியக்கார அரசு...
ஓட்டுக்கு காசு வாங்கிட்டு.. உரிமைக்கே போராடும்...
நமக்கு எதுக்கு உசுரு...!

அட போங்கடா நீங்களும் உங்க அரசியலும்...!
சந்தோஷ் ஹரி இதை திறம் பட எழுதி மக்கள் உணர்வை தூண்டி நான் likes வாங்கிவிட்டால்...பின் அரசியல் செய்த அவனுக்கும் எனக்கும் வித்தியாசம் இல்லாமல் போகும்.... எனின் தான்

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification