Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anxiousinthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anxiousinthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rewiring the anxious brain, anxious meaning in hindi, feeling tired and anxious all the time, feeling worried and anxious all the time, i feel nervous and anxious all the time,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

K Harsita

Finding the ways to get more stronger and brave to accept all the future consequences. And to make the new world more favorable than the previous one. What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the ways to nurture those 
reliable qualities of mine 
that has been suppressed in that 
reflection in the mirror 
for some unknown compulsion. Finding the ways to get more stronger and brave to accept all the future consequences.
And to make the new world more favorable than the previous one. What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the homeless and the needy What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #thoughtsforlife

read more
my future and my dreams, whether I would be able to achieve them and make a successful career.  What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #thoughtsforlife

insightful_ink

What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ARDENT_ASHU

read more
Wether "Yamraj" will allow me with this bulky tummy or leave me for his 2nd round saying "aata hu tu pet andr kr k rkh". 😅😛 What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine
#ardent_ashu

Snigdha Agrawal

What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the rising numbers in my country. What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes

read more
nothing....

Reading a book....

What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes

Mohammad Aslam

What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Alisha Mohapatra

read more
If their love is fake 
His heart will be without any crack
You have to mend yours
By your own hands. What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Alisha Mohapatra

Omkar Ranveerkar

#upsc What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the future. Yes. I am anxious. The medicine help only to sleep at night. But the real decision making is about to be done. There can be vicious storms in my way but I have decided. To study hard. The hardest yet by me. I have realised that UPSC is just an exam. Life is much bigger than UPSC. But I'll try my best for it. The real best. I write to feel alive a little. I write so that pain of the surroundings dissolves in these words. Yes. I am still awake. #upsc
What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

Omkar Ranveerkar

#upsc What's making you anxious in the middle of the night? Write it all out. #anxiousinthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the future. Yes. I am anxious. The medicine help only to sleep at night. But the real decision making is about to be done. There can be vicious storms in my way but I have decided. To study hard. The hardest yet by me. I have realised that UPSC is just an exam. Life is much bigger than UPSC. But I'll try my best for it. The real best. I write to feel alive a little. I write so that pain of the surroundings dissolves in these words. Yes. I am still awake. #upsc

Shweta Gupta

Moment when night hasn't happened yet but morning will happen soon. #night #morning  #sleeplessnights  #quoteliners #anxiousinthenight #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification