Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best maniratnam Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best maniratnam Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about maniratnam movie, maniratnam jewellers, nandan maniratnam, maniratnam, 10 signs of true love from a man,

• 9 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bavya

mouna ragam #maniratnam #films

read more
mute video

Hima

mute video

Avinash

ok Kanmani #Love #maniratnam #okkanmani

read more
True love stories never have endings

©Avinash ok Kanmani 
#Love #maniratnam #okkanmani

K K

#maniratnam #songs #Khushi Love Life #films

read more
mute video

dickson gomez

mute video

Bri Cam

mute video

Bri Cam

mute video

SATHISH KANNAN M

mute video

Blue Butterfly

Rarely does an actor outperforms the written script and the imagination of a director's visions for a kaleidoscope of his artwork. 

He shall ever remain to be an unexplainable mystery, where his nuances, traits and the delivering prowess magically ehances the cinematic viewing experiences of his audience (not to mention specfically the drooling of his so called admirers). 
When the performer (actor) in him rolls, the art thus unfolding, etches beyond the act. He turns as the art, he becomes the act. 

The one and only, magical-Mohanlal on screen.  PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #maniratnam #mohanlal #lalettan #iruvarthemovie #anandan

Blue Butterfly

So, when you see an art of this stature, do not applause the image that appear before you; praise but the versatility of the artist Who crafted this Art, instead. I lack in thoughts, #yourquote #yqbaba #Mohanlal #yqenglish #maniratnam #lalettan #peppeboy #iruvarthemovie

read more

I don't talk about another artist;
I don't know if there's one,
beyond
him. 
So, when you see an art of this stature,
do not applause the image 
that appear before you;
praise but the versatility of the artist
Who crafted this Art, instead. 

I lack in thoughts,
loader