Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best startedwithwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best startedwithwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hot star out of love, koi bhi business kaise start kare, mazzy star fade into you lyrics, mazzy star fade into you, questions to ask a guy you just started talking to,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Shruti is the reason for yq because she referred to me. 😬 #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a secret person referred
YQ to me. Shruti is the reason for yq because she referred to me. 😬
#startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

deepali sethi mehndiratta

How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The pain could not be held in my heart
It was overflowing
And so it started to flow as ink... How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Darkness around, I was alone then
I can't sleep, I can't cry
Then I give writing a try
To pour my feelings out
Let my writing shout
I stopped running away from me
And started what everyone can see! How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Got away from you  How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
I was 10, 
That was the day of 'Janmashtmi' and I wrote my first devotional song that day...  How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ragini Mishra

How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #EKLAVYA

read more
I felt....

Only books ...And pen ...were  my lone friend! How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eklavya

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

read more
तरक्की कर गए बीमारियों के सौदागर!
जो सब मरीज़ थे अब दवाएं करने लगे!! How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Poonam Bansal

How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal(8)

read more
I got started writing when,
I was shifted from abroad to 
India to my country.In abroad
I read lots of story books .
I realised to try my hands on
 paper and pen. As both  have great power to express our feelings...PiY@Poonamaggarwal
 How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal(8)

Monisha Gopal

How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #crush #writer

read more
I fell in love with my crush and I didn't know how else to express my feelings without words dancing on a piece of paper.  How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #crush #writer

Hira Vajahat

read more
The emotions in me became more concrete and strained the walls of my heart and then was the moment when I penned down my abstract feelings. How did you get #startedwithwriting? Tell us in this #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification