Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best downthelane Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best downthelane Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about down to earth meaning, teyeq pull me down, she will be coming down the mountain, mazzy star look on down from the bridge, love song dow 10,

• 12 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

As I was walking 
down the lane,
her tears
bid me goodbye...
.....a promise to 
meet again...
my heart felt ...
heavy and light,
at the same time !
      ...haseezmusings

#downthelane
#Yqbaba
#yopowrimo

Trinayana Roy

It was a lazy saturday afternoon a couple of years back and I had just finished the day's work. As I was walking down the lane where my office was located at that time, I could feel a pair of eyes following my movements. For a few seconds, panic gripped me. Then as I gathered my wits, I saw a shadow fall across the street. Immediately I turned around ready to confront HIM. To my utter disbelief, in front of me stood a silver haired septugenarian with an enamel topped walking stick. He greeted me with an engaging smile and without much ado asked me whether I would like to play a role in a television serial. I was stunned to say the least and without pondering on the offer I refused him point blank. He simply nodded and went on his way. Life is short and I rarely look back. But till today, I regret that instantaneous decision. Had I been more composed, I could have taken him up on his offer. And then who knows maybe television would have found its newest star and I may have had a whole new life !  #shadow #downthelane #street #YQBaba #YQDada #penmandiary #shortstory #microtales #randomthoughts #scribbles #mydiary #trinayana #YQQuotes #YQtales

Utsha Roy

As I walk down the lane, 
the memories flushed through 
my eyes
Your voice echoed in my ears
my empty hand felt complete 
With your caress.
As I tried to fill in the gaps of my fingers, 
you turned away to choose
the horizontal path leaving me 
waiting for you at the vertical byway #downthelane #yqbaba #yqtales #yopowrimo #memories #momory #echo #life #love #heartbroken #quotes #tales #wait #finish #listen #broken #voice #together #like #follow

Shweta Gupta

I am a keeper,
I keep all the memories.  #QSstitchonpic1283 #memories #keeper #yqbaba #downthelane #quoteliners #quotestitchers

Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

Shweta Gupta

From years, I kept myself distanced from people because some where down the lane I knew social distancing will help me someday. #socialdistancing #quoteliners #yqbaba #awayfrompeople #maintaindistance #distance #help  #downthelane

Shweta Gupta

As I was walking down the lane, shadow of mine joined me again!!
Old gold memories down the same lane..
By shaking the hands, asking me to come again!!! #downthelane #shadow #quoteliners  #fewliners

aarya jc

#downthelane

read more
As i was walking down the Lane,
Lost in my pain, :(
I found you smiling at me..
& my heart beat again :)

#downthelane

Ekta Pathak

As I was walking down the lane, your presence in my mind accompanied me to walk as far as I could..... #downthelane
#randomquote
#YQbaba

Ansh Rajora

Bitter but truth about game of life💗 #downthelane #yqbaba #HUmanity #lifequotes #Challenge #yopowrimo #rhyme

read more
As i was walking down the lane, 
i realised human left very few in game
its all about name money and fame
Human indeed left very few in game💗
 Bitter but truth about game of life💗
#downthelane #yqbaba
#humanity #lifequotes #challenge
#yopowrimo #rhyme

Durga Kannan

Image source Google #downthelane#yqbaba

read more