Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tellSanta Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tellSanta Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sister tells me what to do, songs to tell someone you love them, tell me love you, short love stories to tell your girlfriend, are we still in love gloria tells,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Vibha Saroj

#Hope #Human #christmas Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
but I am glad that the idea of someone like you is. The idea, which keeps alive hope in heart of people, that someone somewhere care about their wants and happiness.
Thank you for keeping alive hope of unconditional love and care.

Yours hopelessly hopeful,
Human race 
 #hope #human #christmas
Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I still wish that I can be the one to fulfill desires of person close to me
And be their santa !! Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

CM Chaitanyaa

Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I've my real santa, 
"My Papa"...  Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

May the joy of Christmas bring peace and happiness in everyone's life. Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know. #christmaswish #alliwish #DearSanta #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I just wish you were,
Peace and happiness would then
Knock at everyone's door, 
No soul would then be lonely 
No heart would remain sore.  May the joy of Christmas bring peace and happiness in everyone's life. 
Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know. 
#christmaswish
#alliwish
#dearsanta
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Umang Parmar

read more
With your name we can make 
smile of thousand people. Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nihar Roy

read more
Please come and just have me as a small child and assure me that everything will be fine...  Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Falguni Pandey

Merry Christmas! #thirdquote2k18 #tellSanta something he doesn’t know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
You are my smiling 
You are my hope.

You are beautiful imagination of my mind.
You are waiting of my life.
You give me one day as a fairytale.
Thank you Santa

Merry Christmas! #thirdquote2k18 #tellSanta something he doesn’t know.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Abhysheq Shukla

Go easy on Food, Liquor and dance remember its Jesus' birthday not yours...  
Merry Christmas #christmas #christmas2018 #christmaswish #merrychristmas #merrychristmas2018 #tellsanta #4342christmaswish #yqbaba

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Trending #dreamingvet

read more
Still I will believe in your identity..
Because certain things are good in there own way. . Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trending #dreamingvet

Durga Kannan

read more
There is hope and merriment
When I believe in you
When I get gifts I desire
It seems all magical
Your very presence
Brings in mirth
I love to have you
In our midst Merry Christmas! #Collab and #tellSanta something he doesn’t know.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification