Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovetome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovetome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #ValentinesDay #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Perpetual life's star,
Which always lights the road of our life to walk... Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #valentinesday #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #ValentinesDay #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Endless spilling like water 
From waterfall, spreading happiness 
With transparency and purity
And merging with the ocean of love
Where both sun and moon 
Likes to reflect their charming shine
With honest desire of flourishing true  love
Love to me is divinely heaven. Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #valentinesday #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
Is a very beautiful feeling, it seem
But for me it is impossible dream
So I don't hope anyone will fall for me
No girl is there suitable for this he
So I just keep going without thinking
Just enjoy my life eating ! Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #valentinesday #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Waiting for you ... Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #valentinesday #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

Happy Valentine's Day. This is Love ! #SattyLove #SattyMuses #ValentinesDay #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a feeling
which renovates
all other feelings
to make life
worth living.

-Satty Happy Valentine's Day. 

This is Love ! 
#sattylove
#sattymuses

#valentinesday #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine

Sadaf Wani

read more
An Indestructible Bond That Uplifts Us To Shine.
A Sentiment that Makes Our Scars Faded
An Emotion That Binds Two Souls For The Rest Of Their Lives. Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #valentinesday #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine

Prakhar Patsariya

read more
a beautiful mess.  Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #valentinesday #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
a smile on my face thinking of you!  Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #valentinesday #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

insightful_ink

Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #ValentinesDay #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ARDENT_ASHU

read more
Love to me is.. 
The sigh of my mom after a sight of me..

Love to me is..
"The way of living" my dad teaches me..

Love to me is..
The fights i fought to my sis but at the end she stands beside me.. Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #valentinesday #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine
#ardent_ashu

insightful_ink

Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #ValentinesDay #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #ARDENT_ASHU

read more
A pen spreading its ink, 
All over a blank paper till its brink..!! Happy Valentine's Day. Collab and tell what love means to you. #valentinesday #lovetome #YourQuoteAndMine
#love
#ardent_ashu
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification