Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best futuregranddaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best futuregranddaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i wish you all the best in your future, wish you all the best for the future, bright future quotes and sayings, all the best in your future endeavours quotes, rethinking the future,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Fairy Lights

Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Granddaughter love #Freedom

read more
Though your grandma...is very paranoid about having kids. But it seems like i finally have that mother in me woken up..? I am very happy that i have you in my life now. I always wanted that i get a chance to take care of a little girl...I wanted her to have all the freedom and strength that i lack. As my granddaughter i hope you are furthur away from the shady gloom of the patriarchal society. So.. Let me ask you... Do you have an annoying brother too..? If you do, i certainly think you would have the best bond ever. I hope in you i have fulfilled all my dreams. Remember this with dream i do not mean that i want to not let you make a choice. It's just what kind of person you are. And know this you are not Alone.I love you and take care of yourself. 
With Love
Grandma( I feel Old😂)
 Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #granddaughter #love #freedom

Atishay jain

Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You don't need to worry about the time, you can go out whenever you want
But just stay in city I owned
And rest assured! Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #independentgirl

read more
love yourself 
and don't be afraid,
You will survive... Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes
#independentgirl

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Stand up for what is right
Earn respect 
Live life honestly
Nothing comes free
Little things matter the most
Love nature and animals
Listen to music
Travel to learn
Do things with heart and soul
Be realistic
Think big
Follow your dreams
Charity begins at home
Be sensitive to sufferings and pains
Serve society
Be a good human 
Leave a path ..to remember
For people to love you forever
Yours Granny
 Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

read more
      Hey dear!! It's your Grandma speaking. Hope you're struggling well with your life.
         Oh heart!!! I feel ashamed of our immeasurable faults to the nature. It's been done by some polluted minds you know!! These are the dire consequences they were alerted of which you are facing these days. I feel apologised Do forgive us. I am glad to see that all people of this new  generation are  using science to remove the vileness from the nature. So much resistive you are!!!
                   Lead your life well and make the earth liveable once again. The duty lies on you. Takes my blessings my love.
                  From your loving Grandma 💌 Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhavya Mehta

read more
I don't know if i would be there to tell you this or not but i want you to fail.. 
Yes, i want you to fail because when you fail you become the one who fight to be better than yourself, not to be better from the rest.

Love you in advance my granddaughter.  Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
How's life going on.am curious, and furious.
What is climate  change?never heard of it !I am so glad u can let me to explain.
I warn  though  this problems.
I can only imagine the wonderful world,u growing up in.i think of that world, where your future will be safe and enjoyable. Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
You will have to carry gracefully 
The Legacy of all the Women born 
Before you in this Family 
Convert their Tears into Treasures 
Convert their Fears into Faith 
Convert their Pain into Path
Towards a Journey where Women are 
Considered as The Pride and not taken
For a Ride Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter  #YourQuoteAndMine

mw

read more
Be brave...
Be realistic...
In this realistic world...
Be yourself...
Your own original version...
The best version... Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter  #YourQuoteAndMine

Devils' eye

read more
D day u reach home around midnight all by urself n find ur mom n dad snoring.... 
"U can take a sigh of relief that  u r breathing in an environment where D ppl have understood the virtues  of
Respecting women." Post your #letters describing the kind of world you want for your future granddaughter. #futuregranddaughter  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification