Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3433poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3433poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cp 343-1 lean, cube root of 343, congress 343, 343,

• 27 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
From her heart
sprouted a tiny seed
watered with love
She became me Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rasmeet Bhatia

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In a world 
full of Netflix subscriptions
He was my
Telegram downloaded file... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
food ready mom? 
Wait a minute dear
Meanwhile, cheese sandwich
Love you mom... 

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem

The Incomplete Metaphor

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem poetry #Mother My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A Mother is
an accidental architect, who
unknowingly builds homes
for her beloved. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem #poetry #mother

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
though you know
let me remind you
again, for the
one last time Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem

Madhu Jain

read more
Don't you deny
the existence of Almighty
It's phase to 
pray whole heartedly.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem

Shubhi Mahajan

I don't know that bandage is suitable here or not but yes, that's what care is. Maa does everything for her children. Sometimes she even does not sleep the whole night for her children. :)❤️ Happy mother's day to all the mothers. 104/365 #MothersDay #lockdownday14 #3433poem

read more
Someone asked, "How will you explain care in 7 words?"

I answered, "Maa putting wet bandage on our forehead."  I don't know that bandage is suitable here or not but yes, that's what care is. 

Maa does everything for her children. Sometimes she even does not sleep the whole night for her children. :)❤️

Happy mother's day to all the mothers.  

104/365

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Conscience devouring me
Enjoying the feast mocking
Raise your voice, 
Are you mute

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem

Anuj Jain

read more

Skies blazing red
Pyres burning emanating stench
Hope still afloat 
Flowers will bloom Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My two friends, 
The cat, the flower,
The unlikely pair,
Speak in peeks. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3433poem #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification