Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youandmearelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youandmearelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░love you░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 42 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

I have no delusions. Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
peace and harmony.
Non existent. I have no delusions. 

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
North and South Pole of a magnet 
Where we attract each other.  Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

kranthi Sowjanya

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Homophones.
We spell the same
We sound the same 
But we mean different.
Similar yet Distinct... Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

No words to say. #simile #youandmearelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fire and Ice.
Ofcourse! Robert Frost's! No words to say.
#simile #youandmearelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Trehan

read more
I am shadow
You are the sun
We are bound to meet 
You are the one
You and me
Make a wonderful we
Like a good luck
& thanks a ton... Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba☺️

read more

Trying to take our friendship to summit... 
One thing we both believe in is beauty of friendship unquestionably... 
Because we both think... 
Marry in haste, repent in leisure
Can't make our life stable and beautiful.. 
 Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba☺️

Madhur Choubey

read more

two sides of coin
if any one side is not present,
other one is just nothing Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী অসুখী - একজন 🥀

read more
water and fish, 
fish cannot survive without water,
 so I cannot live without you.😔 Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী 
অসুখী  - একজন 🥀

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

read more
You and me are like day and night.
I love you,but I can't tell you out of fright.
You really take my breath away whenever I see you.
That I don't think I can last a moment not thinking of you.

I always summon courage to profess my love for you.
Only for those love lines to desert me when I see you.
When will I ever tell you about all the feelings inside me?
I honestly try to,but always,my composure abandoned me.

I have got no gut to tell you,that you're the one.
And you are the reason why I'm writing this melody.
I know that I'm a coward,but I don't deserve to be alone.
But make it easier for me,if you love me,please call me.

.......'cos I deserve to be with you, and you with me.

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun.
© Jan,2020. Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Heart and Heartbeat✌️🦋 Participate in this #simile challenge and describe what you and your loved one are like. #youandmearelike  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification