Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unsureaboutsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unsureaboutsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unsure of the future synonym, unsure meaning in hindi, unsure meaning in english, unsure meaning in marathi, unsure quotes,

• 34 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Monisha Biswas

What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then I rapidly call everybody close to me for help
When all fail to answer
Then I take dicision to meet that someone
To solve my problem by my own. What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sonali Agrawal

What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I try to look inside me...
&
I find all answers itself.... What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

read more
Sorry, this doesn't make sense

I'm never sure about someone!!

I'm just testing destiny to complete it's show,
And watching what people it's showing me... What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I take the time to decide and ask myself whether it is right for me or not. I will not sure until i get the complete answer by myself. What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I become an introvert, 
I might even seem shy nature. 
But once I get to know the person, 
Either I will stay away
Or we will be mad buddies... What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
I try not to get attached too them...but who can make this heart understand that this is not under your control...and it has to face consequences♥️ What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

Sach sabko kaha pata hai,

Par raat ko toh sab kuch pata hai.  Got it?

#raat #raaz #raatkibaat #baatein #unsureaboutsomeone
#nothing #yqhindi #yqshayari

Swapnali Debata

What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
I try to remain distant from that person, avoiding any sort of connection with that person. What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I restrict sharing personal details. What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ And there's always gut feeling which directs your mind along the flow of the world. This gut feeling never deceives you in tuff situations of life and even grants you chance to look after yourself. _ #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #feedback

read more
I try to soar the seeds of hope to 
Believe in the person who is 
Within. What do you do when you're #unsureaboutsomeone? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
_
And there's always gut feeling which directs your mind along the flow of the world. This gut feeling never deceives you in tuff situations of life and even grants you chance to look after yourself.
_
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #feedback
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification