Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendsarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendsarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, my friend bit me, aap ka friend hai, seeking a friend for the end of the world, friends love status videos 0,

• 55 Followers
  • 58 Stories

ಮೌನ

Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
God gifts... Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Seema Sharma

Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the most precious gift given by god to me. Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonali Agrawal

read more
Raindrops in hard sun⛅..
They are storage of fun...

In problems, they come with
Hopes and solutions...
 Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

read more
Ever charming colourful selfies.. 🤩 Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Friendship love #philosophy #yqbaba

read more
Antibodies 
They become the key to 
any kind of disease 
that has 
locked us up.  Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #friendship #love #philosophy #yqbaba

Osho Jain

Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 Arey ha.. One friend whom I didn't mention... Who is not less than the best friend for me ie food... 🍇🍈🍉🍊... Actually, Songs are also the best friends for people like me🎶🎶

read more
Writing,
Reading and
Listening favorite song...
Always there to help you eschewing negative vibes, 
They help you to convert awful into admirable... 
They forgive our mistakes... 
They motivate us to forget ignominy of total defeats of past... 
They never hesitate to introduce us with our demerits... 
Friendship is an inevitable blessing of God to harness... 
And exceptionally... 
I am not awarding these friendship phrases to any human being, 
But awarding these to my three forever friends... 
Writing, 
Reading, 
And listening songs... 
Yes, off course... 
Ma - bapu, Bhagwanji are the Supreme friendship makers and friendship lovers of mine... 
But, besides them these diamond friends are part and parcel of my life... 🌻
 Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
Arey ha.. One friend whom I didn't mention...
Who is not less than the best friend for me ie food... 🍇🍈🍉🍊...
Actually, Songs are also the best friends for people like me🎶🎶

Bizz_are_ Soul

Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
Aesop's fables,
which will never grow old...
Friends are like
rose petals,
spreading aroma, everywhere... Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

Anonymous

#Friendship Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Friendship is like
Rain
which washes away all our sadness and
 loneliness❣
and fills us with love, care and
 happiness❣ #friendship

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
Cool water ...
When you are in problem come , and interact with him and got fresh moment of your life .. Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
Like an offering in the temple of life, whether you are a theist or not, you will love the offering.  Time for an evening #simile. What are friends like? #friendsarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification