Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitlike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitlike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how long should i wait to say i love you, wait for me, wait a minute who are you, wait...let me start over, wait for you lyrics,

• 32 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Nalini Rupam

I wait for you as if I'm waiting for a home to come walking to me. How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that one leap day.
No, but I can’t even say that.
Leap day is also certain to happen in a specific day.
 I wait for you as if I'm waiting for a home to come walking to me. How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sonali Agrawal

I wait for you as if I'm waiting for a home to come walking to me. How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A smile after tears from years...
I want to get the real cheers.... I wait for you as if I'm waiting for a home to come walking to me. How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
My pairing soul...
Not for the first time,
But as if...
We have been knowing each other since time immemorial... 
 I wait for you as if I'm waiting for a home to come walking to me. How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Por favor, vuelva pronto........ How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the sun to set, turning the sky into a pleasant orange color, mesmerizing and enchanting. Por favor, vuelva pronto........ 
How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike
 #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anaya Agarwal

read more

......boarding to begin at the airport...

...patiently yet desperately😔😔 I wait for you as if I'm waiting for a home to come walking to me. How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Gupta

read more
My breaths to return in my lungs making me not hypoxic anymore.
Like the desert that was somewhen a green ranch;
Waiting for a desirous rain making it vernal again.
Like some unfortunate land that has fallen for nature's gift of greenery that it never found out. I wait for you as if I'm waiting for a home to come walking to me. How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
black day of my life.. I wait for you as if I'm waiting for a home to come walking to me. How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
🤔🤔🤔🙄
👇
LIFE

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Time to restart again,
Though it might be the same situation 
But I want this time to start again... I wait for you as if I'm waiting for a home to come walking to me. How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

I wait for you as if I'm waiting for a home to come walking to me. How do you wait for your loved one? #waitlike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Collab love #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
to embrace my joy. 
I'm waiting for you as if I'm waiting for my life to get instilled within me again.
I'm waiting for you as I'm waiting for my heart to beat again.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collab #love #yqbaba #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification