Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best farawayfrom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best farawayfrom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes for far distance love, far distance love quotes, love message for husband far away, love poems for husband far away, love messages for girlfriend far away,

• 48 Followers
  • 51 Stories

Sonali Agrawal

Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

You can go anywhere....
But 
Remember one thing,
There's no place in the universe
Where you will get the peace 
that you can get in the arms 
of your beloved parents'... Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chittaranjan Sahoo

Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can you take me far away from here
Yeah I want to see the stars but I can't do it alone,
I want to see the stars with you Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqdiary

read more
Yet too close to my heart
Where your smile and charm
Still remains fresh in my memory Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #yqdidi #yqdada #yqdiary

Anaya Agarwal

read more
...say..one hour drive from my home...
.....is a place where they make
 the most amazing Dal-Baati in the world..😀😋😂 Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Marufa Mazumder

read more
I want to cycle through my silent mind, 
Far away, where I would see 
none to jugde my self esteem,
where my satisfaction may lay its feet ,
Yes , I want to move far from here !! Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Raphael Suleiman

read more
Up to go and see the sere,
I don't need to drink a bere,
But i just need one good cheer,
Run far away as fast as a quick deer,
Wanting to get off all the gruesome fear
My life will always be on the fourth gear,
Petty vague shenanigans i dont want to hear,
To approach me you will fear coming a bit near,
But for me those problems are always mere,
I am the best peer,
Bt I will never shed a tear,
Because i will live like its the best year.
 Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

khusi

Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptalife #ankitaguptafealling

read more
यहां से दूर बोहोत है, मंजिल मेरी!
पाना भी मुश्किल है मेरे लिए, मंजिल मेरी।
खामोशी से कोशिश करती रहूंगी,
तुझे पाने के लिए।
बेशक तुझसे दूर हूं, पर तुझे पाने के लिए
हर पल छोटी छोटी कदम भर्ती रहूंगी।
पर तुझे पाने की पूरी तैयारी करती रहूंगी।। Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptalife #ankitaguptafealling

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You still breath, 
You heart still beats
I bet even now it skip a beat
When you hear my name... Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
There is this Land,
The Land of Opportunities.
Opportunities to know your self.
The Self that is actually you.
You who stand in wonderment.
The Wonderment of this Life.
The Life that's bestowed upon you! Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
LOVE. HAPPINESS. FRIENDSHIP. Which part of my life are you?
 Good morning. What resides far away from here? #farawayfrom #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification