Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATlifedual Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATlifedual Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about atl and btl channels, status life atl, laugh atl, g status atl hustle cast, g status atl hustle reunion,

• 56 Followers
  • 56 Stories

Triveni Shukla

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. life #lifequotes #philosophy #YourQuoteAndMine #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I visit a temple with my 
better half; we walk 
together barefoot, we offer 
flowers, we worship to God.

I see elderly people work hard 
to earn for food. OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics. 
#life

Eva Paul

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
we are with the flow
we are at the end of that flow... OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Mahima Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Your thoughts are 
Positive...

Your thoughts are
Negative... 

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Fairy Lights

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
The air I "Breathe In" calms 
my nerves to the core of my
being.

The air I "Breathe Out" takes
with it every part of my being.  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Hemlata Pandey

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Heart and Mind were Best Friends

They become Enemy  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
When my life with u..

When my life without u

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Bizz_are_ Soul

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
you smile
and your presence brings 
positivity around you...

you break down and give up... OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Aman Gupta

read more
It flourishes every aspect 
of itself under the 
supremacy of a blissful 
mindset & when everything 
seems to be in a perfect 
rhythm of best & worst of its fairshare.

It despises itself in the way of its existence that, there is no ray of hope is left & everything starts to feel like a non pertinent desire. OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Sita Prasad

read more
everything goes your way

even one thing doesn't go as per your dynamic brain OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Madhu Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
it's according to you 

it's out of your choice  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATlifedual • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification