Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenyouleftyousaid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenyouleftyousaid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, when, hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Nalini Rupam

What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #unsaiddream

read more
“I want to see you to the mountains, the glories and the victories.”
and I promise you will see that. What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #unsaiddream

Mahima Jain

What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Collab #yqquotes #yqenglish #Friendship #End

read more
We will be *Friends Forever*
But,
Now I know Your Actual mean is *End Forever* What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #collab #yqquotes #yqenglish #friendship #end

Anaya Agarwal

What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"....for the first time in my life

.....I really want to miss the flight..." What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine

கவிதாயினி

What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
விட்டு போகையில் 
எனை கட்டி கொண்டு நீ 
செப்பிய வார்த்தைகள்.
செவியில் இன்னும் ஒலிக்குதடா....?!!
பகட்டுக்காரி எவளோ..??
உனை காதலிப்பதாய்  சொல்லி..!!
 What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
You are waiting for someone else
You might be still waiting for him
and waiting will become your fate and 
I SWEAR
 I will find a much better person than you 
wait for that moment also! What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You don't want keep in touch with me, 
Thanks to the technology, 
Which let me know
That you don't have my number now... What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
thousands of words.
Unfortunately I couldn't 
understand even one.  What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine

RituRaj Gupta

You are dumb,
After that I am feeling numb,
Why you left me alone,
You couldn't find my feelings,
But you could find my clone,
I would find you in wine,
Don't worry about me,
I would be fine. What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine

#trytowriteinenglish #livelonglife
#lovequote   #padhnelikhnewale #पढ़नेलिखनेवाले 
#brokenhearts

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Ambitious women really only have two options: a super-supportive partner or no partner at all What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashmita Saha

What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi love #Pain #missingisapartoflove

read more

"See you soon"

Its been 5 years 7 months 19 days
There is not even a letter from you... What did they say when they left? #whenyouleftyousaid #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #pain #missingisapartoflove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification