Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best likethestars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best likethestars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love like you lyrics, you begin to feel like home, how to follow up like a pro, like to follow up traduction, like to follow up,

• 49 Followers
  • 51 Stories

Mahima Jain

End you day with a simile. #likethestars #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #Night

read more
No matter moon is there or Not..
You are Always there in the Night waiting for me to talk to you about everything goes in my Mind... End you day with a simile. #likethestars #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #night

Somesh Kanna

Remember Better is worse than Better always #Quote #feelingstowords #moodywriter #likethestars #betterlife

read more
Does this happened in your life :
When People connect to the better, they omit the better now. Remember Better is worse than Better always
#quote #feelingstowords #moodywriter #likethestars #betterlife

Hemlata Pandey

End you day with a simile. #likethestars #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And I am the one who stare at you from the Earth.

We both knows we can't be together but your presence always enlighten my life. End you day with a simile. #likethestars #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gayathri

End you day with a simile. #likethestars #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqdiary #yqqoutes

read more
How much ever I try coming close to you
I only realize that I am very far from you
I only realize that I have a long way to go
 End you day with a simile. #likethestars #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqdiary  #yqqoutes

Anonymous

#Hope #Twinkling #bright End you day with a simile. #likethestars #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You give hope to broken souls. 
Far away from us, still twinkling and encouraging us to keep brightening so that, may one day someone will also bright...  #hope
#twinkling
#bright

Harish K B

End you day with a simile. #likethestars #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can never reach you but you give me a false light of hope  End you day with a simile. #likethestars #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
Your presence is the indication of your existence.
which give me energy booster to survive ourselves. End you day with a simile. #likethestars #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
Your shine is bouncing back from my nature 
Your guidance is precious for me
You are all little bit living inside me
You are none other than 
My Family End you day with a simile. #likethestars #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
looks close to each other,
Yet they are far
Just like our society 
Everyone looks caring
But when in need
Thay are far from reach...

Insprational Qoute

read more
आसमान के सारे तारे,
जमीं पर भी हैं बीच हमारे,
कहीं दंतुरित मुस्काता चेहरा,
देख उसे खुशियों से मन भरता मेरा,
कहीं माँ की ममता की निश्च्छल छवि,
जी चाहता हैं लिखूँ ढेरों नज्में बन कवि,
तो कहीं पिता का संग हमारे खिलखिला कर हँसना,
बस यही नील गगन का हमारे बीच आकर बसना,

loader