Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best forgetatnight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best forgetatnight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to forget someone you love so much, how to forget someone completely you love, forget someone you love, how to forget a girl you love, how to forget the person you love,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories

AbiR Jackson

Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine #abirjackson Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The memory of a particular person comes at night because we are alone at night. And when we close our eyes, we see the same thing.Which is closest to our heart. Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine #abirjackson
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chittaranjan Sahoo

Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because we are really connected with that person
Who knows and feel our emotions Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's the silence, the loneliness
 which keeps rewinding everything into the mind & atleast once it reaches to you
 Every night I have to fight with those memories to overcome 
But the place can't be filled with vacuum which you took. 
You are still there,
somewhere, somehow 
I don't know Why? Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Instead you could have asked, 
Why is it difficult to hold the day
When you are with that someone 
And day passes at a speed of light... Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
as it's the day 
You stay on mind 
though I'm busy 
and it's the night 
when I realize the 
the presence of 
missing you.  Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
The reason is not surprising 
as the thoughts that we 
suppress throughout the day
come out in the solitude of
darkness for stretching their
remembrances. Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #Collab

read more
It's just because at night when you come to rest and your mind is no more engaged in any sort of work then it becomes very difficult to avoid thinking of them and remembering them. Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #collab

Parmod Prajapati👑

Because at night Minds empty
And when we try to forget someone
They remember more   #forgetatnight #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquoteandmine #poetry #truth #keepsupporting

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Because at night she was there 
to soothe me in her arms, when 
my temperature shot beyond 102
degrees farenheit.  
Because at night when I cried with
menstrual cramps She woke up
and bought the hot water bag.
Because at night when I coughed
and coughed She woke up to
give me a warm glass of water
and applied throat paint to help
me stop.  Now there's no one who
will get up in the night to attend
to me as She did all through 
Her life.

Yours sincerely Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Anonymous Avery

Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babacollabdoneyqbabayqdidi

read more
It's because in the night we are alone and got 
stuck into their memories. We can't control our emotion . We miss our loved ones in morning too but in night , journey of love , passion & memories started. Here's a poem prompt to make your night. #latenightquotes #forgetatnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#collabdone#yqbaba#yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification