Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifonlyaskedme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifonlyaskedme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifon, lo man lya song, lya lya song, lya, merınos mobılya,

• 25 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Mouni Kanna✍

Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fly in the air 
I need ur company to fly on Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

cressy adoline

#totallyrandom Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Enter your life, I won't be interrupting
In your life; For I know that you won't
Like that to be happen for you, and not
Either my entry into your so called life!  #totallyrandom 

Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
stay just because you wanted me, 
I would have not stayed
With the other conditions you gave... Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
   break my prolonged silence.
I would have narrated the tales of your immoral absence. That led to shattering of my soul.  With no one to hold.
 Witnessing warmth of your heart 
 turning cold.  With nothing to unfold.
 My emotions uncontrolled.
     I returned to my hole,
      Silent ,broken, damaged.
    My mind holding my heart Accountant.
    Accountant for being too ignorant.
     If only you had asked me. Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Call.
Then we would have been  sitting together,but you just refused to jump the wall of Ego and I kept waiting with heart in my hands at other side of wall,like night holds the moon Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
stay overnight, we would have
discovered ourselves in a new light
But you preferred to know me
only from the outside, while all
I wanted was a place in your heart Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Thakur

read more
W a i t
I will wait till my last breath Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Thakur

read more
Jump
I love to jump in your arm Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #yqtales #yqlove

read more
Embrace my individualism rather 
Than resembling undying footprints 
I would have been alive. Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine
_
#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #yqtales #yqlove

Anjali Kapoor

read more
left go off anything else apart from my dreams,
I would have happily done it.
But you asked me for my dreams in return of your love,
But was it the kind of love I wanted?
No, I didn't. Time for a #lovepoem. #ifonlyaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification