Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beforeafterlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beforeafterlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to put the cart before the horse, success only comes before work in the dictionary, after and before in css, best books to read before you die, wham wake me up before you go go,

• 48 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Amiya Das

mute video

Shitiz Chauhan

Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more

You Almost Beg for It 
To Enter Your World

You Wish You Could 
Have waited a little longer Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Amir Sohel

No Restrictions...No Expectations

You will get Doubts, Restrictions, Ignorances....more #beforeafterlove #yourquoteandmine
 YourQuote Baba
#yourquote #yourquotediary #yourquotewriters #mythoughts #merethoughts

Bizz_are_ Soul

Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #loveandcare

read more
everyone wants to be in love

only some can keep its worth Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#loveandcare

Anaya Agarwal

Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

...the world is vast and infinite

....the world shrinks in a mobile

😇😇🌎📲📲😥😥😂🤣🤣 Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anonymous

Because I realise that we don't have to search love anywhere, instead love will search us in its own way. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was in search of a soul 
who will be my better half

I could understand that, 
the soul which we get by searching
can never be a better half.  Because I realise that we don't have to search love anywhere, instead love will search us in its own way. 
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
dreamworld is created, 
And it feels nice

Reality is experienced,
Which is unimaginable... Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
I have to do this!

why I did this... Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
you were an important part of my life 

you became my life
 Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more

I never knew I could ever love someone more than my life,
could leave all my desires and dreams just to pursue one.
could worship someone as ordinary as a human.

I never knew my heart could bear all the pain and still continue to beat .
 And would strengthen to fight all the battles on my own. Before love, I await its arrival. After love, I await its departure. That was my take. What's yours? Complete this #doublecollab. #beforeafterlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification