Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notattachedto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notattachedto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love everything be attached to nothing, true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation,

• 39 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

What are you #notattachedto? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Negativity 
:from which I have always maintained a social distance for my own good !!!  What are you #notattachedto? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

What are you #notattachedto? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Regret,
What's  done is done,
am ready to face the consequences! 
I am not attached to
Negativity,
we do not belong on the same page...
 What are you #notattachedto? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
To prompt decision makers...
Not actually since many days but prevailing in society since it's inception... a different kind of trend prevails and becomes notoriously famous without bothering the sentiments, feelings of someone...
We herald our verdict without having knowledge known to the each and every aspect of certain story...
We just declare someone wasteful, egoist, threatening, culprit, un diplomatic, unmature, depressed, below standard, jealous without knowing completely about him or her.
Perhaps, these type of people or society has become the idol of truth... Perhaps they have assumed themselves jury or judge... No... Actually they have authorized themselves as god who know everything.
Please think yourself, analyse the every side of the situation then take decision...
We call a word mindset...
But actually, mind is never set...
It is dynamic, mobile and it should be... Don't stick to the trend... Think in multidirectional way without prompt.  What are you #notattachedto? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
Possessions which come and go.
Success which builds my ego
Failures that make me feel low.
I am not attached to anything
that spreads negativity.
I am not attached to those
who try to harm my dignity. What are you #notattachedto? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Latta

read more
Attachments... What are you #notattachedto? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
not attaching with your thought.
I have not learnt how to detach from your thought. 
I don't want to learn. 
You know why?
Yeah, I know you know why... What are you #notattachedto? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

What are you #notattachedto? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
Those who bring only negativity.
 They count only mistakes. What are you #notattachedto? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Past. Past is gone so don't think about it Its your way to live in the present 
So smile and live for the moment 
And you make new plans for future 
Each day that you count will be new 
Only for you and only by you.  What are you #notattachedto? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
To this worldly fantasies  yet we want to know about certain cases  which way we can gain knowledge 
Still all needs certain limits to get what is necessary for the wellbeing of life and not misuse it for any purpose  What are you #notattachedto? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
people who don't value my emotions....
I don't in my mind,
create any false notions 
For all problems....
inner peace is the only solution  What are you #notattachedto? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification