Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kindofloneliness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kindofloneliness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about protein kin kin cheezon mein paya jata hai, protein kin kin cheezo me paya jata hai, ability to learn a particular kind of job, kith and kin meaning in hindi, what kind of dresses make you look slimmer,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqmissingyou #yqlove #yqlife

read more
The kind of loneliness I feel is 
A deep abyss to sink in...
Following back many a things
Crushing, twisting and wrenching
The breath is cold as moon
Sheer darkness at the noon
Swirling, howling  and jazzing
The eyes bleed with clashing images
The nose pricking flowers 
A single slice of second as hours
When the humdrum settles back
Lying in bed as a silent book in the rack Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqmissingyou #yqlove #yqlife

Mouni Kanna✍

Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The more you feel
Is the more I sense raaaaaaa Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #silenceisheavy #yqbaba #yqquotes #YourQuotes #mystical

read more
sweet.
Sometimes it could have been a bit of magical if you had existed
but among cacophony,
a bit of silence,with myself
and the music,
it's lyrical... Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#silenceisheavy 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotes 
#mystical

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only by me. 
Everyone has their own Lonliness, 
their own battle to fight. 
But my one is unique, 
Just like other's. 
It can only be feel by me, 
not by others. 
 Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

read more
created by my stress and
 overthinking...
I should now take a 
pause and relax !! Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Unexplainable. Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #Uttarakhand

read more
that depress and motivate to get aim Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #uttarakhand

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
like being abandoned in an extinct 
volcano, no one visits Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

shefa tahreen

Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary #lonliness

read more
extracting my Heart from my Soul Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary #lonliness

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
The one which can't be described in words. Talk about the #kindofloneliness you feel. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification