Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nightisquiet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nightisquiet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night hubby i love you, love shayri good night sms 0, good night love gif images 480, i miss you good night pic, good morning and good night images with quotes,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Chitra Iyer

The night is quiet. Not even dogs are howling. Touch is prohibited. Even thieves are scared of venturing out tonight. Fear of the virus has brought everyone within the four walls. Only bats roam free, like dragons without fire. The macabre moonlight reflects from the road. Right at 3 am, right after I fall asleep, there's a loud banging at my door. Complete this horror story in the caption, or write your own. #nightisquiet #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it's the night when nobody dare venture out,when touch n proximity are prohibited,when even the night is bewildered n wants to scream..
the howling of the dogs can be heard from behind my closed door and suddenly I see shining eyes staring at me through the window of my bedroom..
I panic and let out a terrifying scream
it is an 🦉 owl and I continue quaking with fear
I am no more as fear has become me and darkness is assisting fear
the night is eerily quiet 
RIP,it mocks The night is quiet. Not even dogs are howling. Touch is prohibited. Even thieves are scared of venturing out tonight. Fear of the virus has brought everyone within the four walls. Only bats roam free, like dragons without fire. The macabre moonlight reflects from the road. Right at 3 am, right after I fall asleep, there's a loud banging at my door.

Complete this #horror story in the caption, or write your own. #nightisquiet #shortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

The #nightisquiet but why? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Even the day isn't,
There has been a tug of war between me and my happiness.
My past, my fear, my hopeless days that I went through doesn't leave me.
Sometimes I wonder, why God has chosen me for playing such panic role in movie of life.
I get tired, I get exhausted but I know I am far away from someone whom I need sometimes, on whose shoulder I can  place my head and just allowing my tears to speak without any hesitation with or without running nose doesn't matter. Handkerchief in his pocket or not doesn't matter... 
Aisa koi hai jo.... Pta nhi... Just leave it. 
Btw, 
Happy morning 🌻
 The #nightisquiet but why? #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It carries pain
flowing since morning
pain that started a long ago.
Night embraces them all
the deeper is the night
the heavier it carries pain... The #nightisquiet but why? #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

The night is quiet. Not even dogs are howling. Touch is prohibited. Even thieves are scared of venturing out tonight. Fear of the virus has brought everyone within the four walls. Only bats roam free, like dragons without fire. The macabre moonlight reflects from the road. Right at 3 am, right after I fall asleep, there's a loud banging at my door. Complete this horror story in the caption, or write your own. #nightisquiet #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And we have to wait for the light 🌄 The night is quiet. Not even dogs are howling. Touch is prohibited. Even thieves are scared of venturing out tonight. Fear of the virus has brought everyone within the four walls. Only bats roam free, like dragons without fire. The macabre moonlight reflects from the road. Right at 3 am, right after I fall asleep, there's a loud banging at my door.

Complete this #horror story in the caption, or write your own. #nightisquiet #shortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

Just some strange thoughts of life.. --------------- When you can't sleep. The #nightisquiet but why? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes life #Death #Fear #spiritual #darkness

read more
But do you have that ability to listen what the night has to offer,
Do you have the courage to accept the truth?
Are you sure you will not break after listening the truth of life,
Or Do you Fear Death? 

Just some strange thoughts of life.. 
---------------
When you can't sleep. 

The #nightisquiet but why? #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqquotes #life #death #fear

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
savdhani hati 
durghatna ghati

सावधानी हटी 
दुर्घटना घटी  The night is quiet. Not even dogs are howling. Touch is prohibited. Even thieves are scared of venturing out tonight. Fear of the virus has brought everyone within the four walls. Only bats roam free, like dragons without fire. The macabre moonlight reflects from the road. Right at 3 am, right after I fall asleep, there's a loud banging at my door.

marmalade ツ

Nightmares and Daydreams... Day 71 of #100poemsfor100days My hashtag : #100scarletstairs #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #nightisquiet #theunsungquill

read more
The night isn't quiet
for the fears of the child sing.
Not about darkness
but about the blind sunshine
that doesn't spread itself
on his nightmare,
but keeps on lurking
in his day dreams.  Nightmares and Daydreams...

Day 71 of #100poemsfor100days 

My hashtag : #100scarletstairs

Swapnali Debata

read more
it speaks a lot about people's agony. The #nightisquiet but why? #YourQuoteAndMine

A J

read more
Night is  not  quiet 
It  was  searching  to  talk  to  you 
But  in  the  dark  couldnot  find  The #nightisquiet but why? #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

The night is quiet. Not even dogs are howling. Touch is prohibited. Even thieves are scared of venturing out tonight. Fear of the virus has brought everyone within the four walls. Only bats roam free, like dragons without fire. The macabre moonlight reflects from the road. Right at 3 am, right after I fall asleep, there's a loud banging at my door. Complete this horror story in the caption, or write your own. #nightisquiet #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ yqb #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqlove #yqenglish

read more
The noise till now
Has tired of disturbing
The peace of mind. The night is quiet. Not even dogs are howling. Touch is prohibited. Even thieves are scared of venturing out tonight. Fear of the virus has brought everyone within the four walls. Only bats roam free, like dragons without fire. The macabre moonlight reflects from the road. Right at 3 am, right after I fall asleep, there's a loud banging at my door.

_
#yqb
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification