Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fearisamirror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fearisamirror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about summary of where the mind is without fear, the fear of water is called, the fear of the lord is the beginning, the fear of losing someone, the fear of english,

• 36 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on the #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisamirror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Which reiterate 
Our existence
Which never displays
Our true image
Which is mysterious 
Our half truth Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on the #metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisamirror #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on the #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisamirror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
of our insecurities, our shortcomings, our so called dark side that we need to look at squarely and in the face and not let it get to us. 
It is a reminder to address our shortcomings and overcome them.
 Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on the #metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisamirror #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

read more
Which is an inner eye of your scare feeling..!
Just look into difficulties n enhance your strength of possiblities with a great confidence ❤️ Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Priyanshi Shalu

read more
In which you see the death of your convictions and fortitude....  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Abid

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #soultrigger Elaborate on the #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisamirror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
not to be looked upon
Break the glass
let hesitancy be gone.
You won't reach the top
when you shiver and stop
Tread fearlessly
even when you are forlorn.  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.
#soultrigger 

Gayathri

read more
Which you have to break
To hug your best version
And gain tons of happiness  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

The Incomplete Metaphor

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #mortalimmortality Elaborate on the #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisamirror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 17/31

read more
which reflects black light. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #mortalimmortality

17/31

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
if you face it everyday
it will become your habit
you will be used to it
and finally
it will be just a normal view... Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Shubhi Mahajan

read more
if you want to break it, 
it will be broken soon itself. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Thoughts From Me

read more
That hides our faith, strength and hope.
It shows us as a person with no way out of the box. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification