Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HeartRefrigerator Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HeartRefrigerator Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about heart touching love thoughts in hindi, heart touching sad love story in hindi, heart touching lines in hindi for love, love piggy bank heart, heart touching love story in marathi,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #HeartRefrigerator #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I store my love  in containers,
for every person in my life...

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #HeartRefrigerator #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #HeartRefrigerator #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which when opened, emits it's coolness, soothing the ones who manage to open it with the key of love, trust, kindness.. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #HeartRefrigerator #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #soultrigger Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #HeartRefrigerator #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where emotions aren't cold
I thawed negativity in it and 
made a deal better than Gold.

I froze my displeasures
Which the freezer could hold
Putting hatred like popsicles
In cold vessels which mould. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.
#soultrigger 

Gita Khanna

read more
My heart is like a refrigerator
Oft in the evenings when lonesome
I pull out some stowed spots of time
That rejuvenate and cheer my spirits..  Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

The Incomplete Metaphor

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #HeartRefrigerator #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
storing all coldness that I bought from your hurtful deeds. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #HeartRefrigerator #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It can keep your feelings for ages, unchanged...  Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Swapnali Debata

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #HeartRefrigerator #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
It has got all the feelings and emotions frozen and compressed within itself. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes

Riddhi

read more
that still has leftovers of your love.. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #csmayachari Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #HeartRefrigerator #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It would not be cold without 
her being electrocuted. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.
#csmayachari 

CK JOHNY

read more
Where all your sweet n bitter
Memories are freezed. 
You just open the and
Take out the stock of your choice.  Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification