Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best morningsfeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best morningsfeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about main gudiya haseen meri morni si chaal hai, a mor pardesi babu i love you, good morning love quotes with images, good morning wishes in love, good morning quotes for love in hindi 260,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Springblossoms

Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what life #positive #Inspiration #yqbaba #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ray of positivity penetrating each cell of body and emitting profound happiness. When your life is accomplished by inspiring and loving people your each moment spreads shades of joy. Distance doesn't matter to feel this but acceptance of soul connection matters. Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what 
#life #positive #inspiration #yqbaba
#morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sancheeta Singha

7 Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
आज कल सुबह होती है
कविता लिखतें हुए....
गरम चाय के प्याली के साथ

Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
light sun with cold wind
makes me stay
in blanket for more
5 minutes and as such
I wake up late 
every morning. Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
holing up in a rabbit hole. Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Akshaya

When everyone left,pen accompanied❤ #yqbaba #yq #penandink #loneliness #pain #morningsfeelslike #sundaysucks

sanjana ranjan

read more

One more chance to live
One more day to believe on myself
One more day to explore myself
One more day of happiest life
 Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
The same as any other day
But sprinkled with
A pinch of gratitude
To be alive and kicking Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Ulfath Tahreem

read more
Part of the night.. insomnia! Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Devendradatt yadav

जो महसूस होता है दिल को बस वही बयां करता हूं,
जो अल्फा़ज लफ़्ज़ों पर आते है बस उन्हें कलम से सजा देता हूं,
अगर समझ सको तो हजारो लम्हें समझा जाता हूं तूम्हे जनाब ,
वरना बस यूं समझो कि एक कोरे काग़ज को बस स्याही से रंग देता हूं।
 #morningsfeelslike #mood_swings #justinnerfeeling #writeups #yqhindi #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada

Sushmita

Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dreamybae

read more
having a warm cup of coffee ,
 wrapping the blanket around ,
 trying to get off the dizziness
 with the brew of coffee beans... Mornings nowadays feel like that jerky bus journey when cold winds sneak in through the tiny gap between the windows and don’t let me sleep. Collab and tell what #morningsfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dreamybae
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification