Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqnewritersclub Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqnewritersclub Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 13 Followers
  • 51 Stories

Abid

Planting trees would rid us from soil erosions, harshness of summers, and increase the oxygen level also.. Illegal encroachments have been a curse Anda bane for the pavement and streets.. They are actually sources of rent and money for criminals and drug addicts who have scant respect for the law and order.. #yqplanttrees #yqbaba #yqrestzone #yqnewritersclub #yqsayyed

read more
Identify places in your area or locality and try to plant a tree over that particular place with the concerned authorities by writing to them..
Even if you live in a crowded bazaar, there are illegal encroachments everywhere..
Identify it and plant a tree with fences so that the young tree grows without hindrance, write to the municipal authorities, and every concerned department and start a mass movement.  Planting trees would rid us from soil erosions, harshness of summers, and increase the oxygen level also..
Illegal encroachments have been a curse Anda bane for the pavement and streets.. They are actually sources of rent and money for criminals and drug addicts who have scant respect for the law and order..
#yqplanttrees
#yqbaba
#yqrestzone
#yqnewritersclub
#yqsayyed

Abid

One of our admin's day was full of chaos today. Collab and tell what is chaos for you or how to overcome it #yqbaba #yqnewritersclub #yqnwc #chaos #yqrestzone #diary #magentazone Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Chaos ruled Yourquote due to a competition,
Every one's writing with a dedicated mission
Crimson leads and magenta are picking up,
A deluge of quotes posted without any intermission.  One of our admin's day was full of chaos today. 
Collab and tell what is chaos for you or how to overcome it

#yqbaba #yqnewritersclub #yqnwc #chaos  #yqrestzone #diary    
#magentazone
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Abid

One of our admin's day was full of chaos today. Collab and tell what is chaos for you or how to overcome it #yqbaba #yqnewritersclub #yqnwc #chaos #Collab #yqrestzone #diary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Rest Zone

read more
Chaos ruled the day and I was tied up in knots,
I had trouble working and connecting the dots.
I wish I hadn't made such silly mistakes, 
I goofed up several times and had to forego my breaks.
Uncertainty ruled my day and I couldn't pretend, 
I failed to finish my work and was at my wits end.  One of our admin's day was full of chaos today. 
Collab and tell what is chaos for you or how to overcome it

#yqbaba #yqnewritersclub #yqnwc #chaos #collab  #yqrestzone #diary    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Rest Zone

Abid

कब बरसोगी हमे बेसब्री से इंतज़ार है
तपिश बड चुकी और बचे दिन चार है   #अल्फ़ाज़#season#monsoon #yqdidi#yqnewritersclub
#mohini #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mohini Malipeddi
#yqsayyed

Abid

किसी के लिए ज़ख्म तो किसी के लिए दवा है मुहब्बत
किसी  के  लिए दर्द  तो  किसी के लिए  है  ये  हरारत  #yqdidi#yqbaba#yqnewritersclub#mesmericink#mohini #मोहब्बत #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

#4wordstory from my side.. #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqnewritersclub #mesmericink mohini #writetogetherrighttogether #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohini Malipeddi

read more
and died in facts...  #4wordstory from my side.. 
#yqdidi
#yqbaba
#yqnewritersclub
#mesmericink
mohini
#writetogetherrighttogether #YourQuoteAndMine

srilatha lion

Never give someone a chance to distract you 
Distract yourself to move forward 
or get stuck in the past
That's your choice 
Only your's #yqbaba #distract #someone #yqnewritersclub #lifelessons #life

srilatha lion

Open for collab🌹 #స్నేహబంధం #yqkavi#yqbaba#yqnewritersclub#mesmericink #writetogetherrighttogether#jaganmohini #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohini Malipeddi

read more
వ్యాఖ్యానాలతో పెనవేసుకున్న మన బంధాలు
వైక్యూ వేదికన వసివాడని బృందావనాలు  Open for collab🌹

#స్నేహబంధం #yqkavi#yqbaba#yqnewritersclub#mesmericink #writetogetherrighttogether#jaganmohini  #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

In the midst of the sand dunes,
He hums like my favorite tunes! #mirage #desert#lonliness#yqbaba #yqnewritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine
#giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

Shalini Sahu

collab with ur beautiful words.. #you love life #LifeIsBeautiful #MyThoughts #shalinisahu #yqnewritersclub #yqbesthindiquotes

read more
सुना था ज़िन्दगी बहुत खूबसूरत है, 
तुमसे मिलने के बाद यकीन हो भी गया..   collab with ur beautiful words..

#you #love #life #lifeisbeautiful #mythoughts #shalinisahu #yqnewritersclub
#yqbesthindiquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification