Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best formeyouwere Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best formeyouwere Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ila ka full form in hindi, nid ka full form, bhkk full form in chat in hindi, jsk full form in army, cpct full form in maths,

• 43 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

#Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the ink in my pen,
the pain of my words,
the lesson of my life,
the amusement of my present.  #Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sunil Zarikar

#Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
For me, you were
Reason to smile.. 
Reason to live.. 
To be happie..
My bestie.. 
In short, 
You were my life.. #Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

#Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere love life #youandme #truelove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                               ,you are,
My heartbeat.
Always there with me.
No need to remember you,
As we are one;
As you make me feel and realize 
what world is.
Always balance my ups and downs,
Of life with proper rhythm
For my peaceful smile. #Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #love #life #youandme #truelove #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 21/365

read more
a moment,
just a moment,
to be lived, experienced and savoured!

#Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #YourQuoteAndMine

21/365

Vibha Saroj

#Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #Rose #hand #you #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the hand that plucked the rose
just because hand liked it. It was soft, bright and beautiful.
You stared at it for hours,
you liked its scent, you loved its colour.
Next day, found it has thorns too. It's not as perfect as you thought.
The hand got another flower and the same hand threw the rose away to dry, die and rot alone. #Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #rose #hand #you #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

deepali sethi mehndiratta

read more
Like the first drop of rain falling on a parched desert #Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Everything...😍😘💖 #Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
the only thing that wasn't mine.  #Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #YourQuoteAndMine

Sameer Gupta

read more
like a page from the story book.

And now you are not there,
So the page is missing.
So even if the people read the entire book,
They'll still not understand the whole story. #Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

read more
a rose in my hand,
which I wished for so long,
but that marked its stay,
with a memorable thorn ! #Collab and share what someone meant to you. #formeyouwere #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification