Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best afternoonsarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best afternoonsarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love after love quotes, good afternoon kab bola jata hai, good afternoon images with love 3600, good afternoon my love 390, good afternoon shayari sms in hindi,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

23/365 #Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
heavenly breaks
to recharge a discharged battery,
after which am back with a bang,
for a more productive,
second half ! 23/365

#Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr Anapu

#Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Travel just shifting my files from one table to another 😁 #Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Vivek Sharma

#Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Having a cup of tea & book in hand, & a bed nearby for a quick power nap... #Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
Physically in classes
Mentally in my world ! #Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
So boring...😒😒 #Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
Windows; closed.  #Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka Rathod

read more
Searching for news story.
What to write and what not to?
Works starts at noon end with night with smiling on face.
Still busy in political writing🤣🤣🤣
 #Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine

Svetlana Saraswat

#Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallenge poetry #yourquote #Poet

read more
half open coffins  - my eyes,
on the other side of slit is a full classroom,
the other side's an unhearing dead body of me #Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqchallenge  #poetry #yourquote   #poet

The Cold Summers

read more
the tiresome journey of those
purpose seeking sluggish mornings 
that are forcefully dragged into
twilight waking bewildered evenings 
by the wilfully working
raw-toothed time machines ! #Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
heavy drapes drawn after the
drama of the mornings. #Collab and tell what your #afternoonsarelike. My afternoons are like burps after a heavy meal. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification