Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqbestenglishquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqbestenglishquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqbaba, est to ist, self esteem meaning in hindi, established meaning in hindi, esteemed meaning in hindi,

• 55 Followers
  • 283 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vaghela Jateen

Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #painisnotabout. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine #yqsadfeelings #yqbestenglishquotes #yqadmine #yqenglishwritings Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sɴᴇʜᴀʟᴀᴛᴀ Sʜᴀᴡ

read more
But 
Pain is about some critical situations
When i can't help and protect to '__'
Dearest ❣️ Participate in this #rapidfire and write what #painisnotabout. #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqsadfeelings #yqbestenglishquotes #yqadmine #yqenglishwritings
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba    
Collaborating with Sɴᴇʜᴀʟᴀᴛᴀ Sʜᴀᴡ

Saket Shindikar

The Best An Overshadow Can Get.... Thankyou Very Much Your quote .... You Really helped me Grow Up... I have completed My Goal.. Now Moving Ahead. #lastquote #500thquote life love #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbestenglishquotes #yqwc

read more
500th Quote_ ( Last On Yq )

Film Set Day 1,
Security Asked Stranger,
"You Almost Look Like Him, 
Show Me Your ID Please."

- "I don't have any Identity, 
   I am his Stunt Double".

The Best An Overshadow Can Get....

Thankyou Very Much Your quote ....
You Really helped me Grow Up...
I have completed My Goal.. 
Now Moving Ahead.

#lastquote #500thquote #life #love

Saket Shindikar

Serve Happiness.... life love #Meme #Youtube #yqbaba #yqbestenglishquotes #philosophy

read more
A Youtuber With his 10 Minute Roast, 
Consoling Viewers in the End that the 
Video was not for Hating And Trolling Each other.
Still Everyone Knows,

"Youtubers Roast In Videos, 
Viewers Deep Fry In Comments." ©
 Serve Happiness....
#life #love #meme #youtube #yqbaba #yqbestenglishquotes #philosophy

Saket Shindikar

Saturday Morning I heard Someone Speaking About Friendships, Having that Pal Eagerly wanted to help his Friend, just because he Came in his Tough Time. Honestly, He just wanted to give everything Back, and that seemed to be okay in my first thought. But He was speaking again and again about owing Something to his friend. Then, In My Second Thought, it was clearly looked like a Business. I knew the fact that The Journey Of Your Friendship Doesn't depend upon what you have done, it's about How y #Stories #yqbaba #letters #yqbestenglishquotes #450thquote

read more
2 July, 2020
450th_Quote

"If You Owe Anything To Each other,
Then You Can't Be Friends."

( Read Caption )
 Saturday Morning I heard Someone Speaking About Friendships, 
Having that Pal Eagerly wanted to help his Friend, just because he 
Came in his Tough Time. Honestly, He just wanted to give everything
Back, and that seemed to be okay in my first thought. But He was speaking again and again about owing Something to his friend. Then, In My Second Thought, it was clearly looked like a Business. I knew the fact that The Journey Of Your Friendship Doesn't depend upon what you have done, it's about How y

Saket Shindikar

Once Who Pretended With 
Showing Care On The 
Non Striker End, 
Dramatically, Ended Up 
Being A Third Man.
 #life #lovequote #stories #cricket #philosophy #inspiration #yqbaba 
#yqbestenglishquotes

Saket Shindikar

Simply Mathematical Thing ... life love #Drink #yqbaba #yqbestenglishquotes #Maths #complicated #philosophy

read more
Pre-Drinking = Real Part  (a)
Post-Drinking =  Imaginary  (ib)
Adding Home = Complex  ( a+ib )

Simply Mathematical Thing ...

#life #love #drink #yqbaba #yqbestenglishquotes #maths #complicated #philosophy

Saket Shindikar

Maintain Social Distancing Even In Writing Use Underscores As 'Spaces' Are Not Enough. #day21lockdown #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine life love #yqbestenglishquotes #writer #Inspiration Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A_Writer_Wearing_Underscores_Said_No_To_Cursive_Writing_In_Lockdown.

Maintain Social Distancing Even In Writing
Use Underscores As 'Spaces' Are Not Enough.

#day21lockdown #lockdowndiary  #yourquoteandmine #life #love #yqbestenglishquotes #writer #inspiration
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Saket Shindikar

People Can Purchase A Status Symbol But, 
Separately Neither A Status Nor A Symbol. #lifelessons #life #love #inspiration #yqbaba #yqnewwritersclub #yqbestenglishquotes

Saket Shindikar

Read Carefully, Assembled The 4 Famous Taglines Of 4 Biggest Networks in India Ofcourse, Connecting India : BSNL #lockdown life love #Inspiration #philosophy #coronavirus #yqnewwritersclub #yqbestenglishquotes

read more
Who Is 'Connecting India' In Lockdown ?

You. 
As, Expressing Yourself ( Airtel ) By Living Digital Life ( Jio ) Is The Only Idea Which Can Change Your Life. Read Carefully, Assembled The 4 Famous Taglines Of 4 Biggest Networks in India 
Ofcourse,
Connecting India : BSNL

#lockdown #life #love #inspiration #philosophy  #coronavirus #yqnewwritersclub #yqbestenglishquotes

Saket Shindikar

The Best An Overshadow Can Get.... Thankyou Very Much Your quote .... You Really helped me Grow Up... I have completed My Goal.. Now Moving Ahead. #lastquote #500thquote life love #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbestenglishquotes #yqwc

read more
500th Quote_ ( Last On Yq )

Film Set Day 1,
Security Asked Stranger,
"You Almost Look Like Him, 
Show Me Your ID Please."

- "I don't have any Identity, 
   I am his Stunt Double".

The Best An Overshadow Can Get....

Thankyou Very Much Your quote ....
You Really helped me Grow Up...
I have completed My Goal..