Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitingsleep Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitingsleep Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how long should i wait to say i love you, waiting for love lyrics, true love waiting quotes, waiting for love status in hindi, wait for me,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Collab and complete the story: sleep is waiting outside your door. #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When my eyes are in search of you dear,,,
J kavitha Collab and complete the story: sleep is waiting outside your door. #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

Collab and complete the story: sleep is waiting outside your door. #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because Inside my heart someome is poking
Someone is saying to think about me
It want to be with her, but she is not there
She never be my near !! Collab and complete the story: sleep is waiting outside your door. #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Of "your" Collab and complete the story: sleep is waiting outside your door. #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

read more
and I forgot to handover
its spare key though 
while walking past the night
to reach it somehow
I tripped on a memory
& fell hard to the floor
Still lost in the dark,
I staggered towards the door
dragging all those thoughts,
weighing me so low
And as I opened the door
was an early morning glow
that pierced my tired eyes
to let sleep dive in slow
And looting a day's precious store
it managed to leave at 11 am home !
 Collab and complete the story: sleep is waiting outside your door. #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
But I'm locked inside with my demons,
fighting battles all night.
 Collab and complete the story: sleep is waiting outside your door. #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Collab and complete the story: sleep is waiting outside your door. #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
Waiting for the sound of the melodious lullaby.

Drifting itself into the baby's eyes.  Collab and complete the story: sleep is waiting outside your door. #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

The Cold Summers

read more
and I forgot to handover
its spare key though 
while walking past the night
to reach it somehow
I tripped on a memory
& fell hard to the floor
Still lost in the dark,
I staggered towards the door
dragging all those thoughts,
weighing me so low
And as I opened the door
was an early morning glow
that pierced my tired eyes
to let sleep dive in slow
And looting a day's precious store
it managed to leave at 11 am home !

HARISH KUMAR

#waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's her text that i won't ignore  #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

Hira Vajahat

read more
But my dreams are not allowing them to enter as they are scared of again,being unfulfilled. Collab and complete the story: sleep is waiting outside your door. #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
And inside I m still thinking that I have to sleep or not. Collab and complete the story: sleep is waiting outside your door. #waitingsleep #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification