Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best noresponse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best noresponse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ...nor the battle to the strong, nor is bubbled and gate is, nor is found in, nor in a sentence, neither happy nor sad quotes,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab and share what do you do when someone you love doesn’t respond to your text. #noresponse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
कितना "sadoo" है...😕 #Collab and share what do you do when someone you love doesn’t respond to your text. #noresponse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

#Collab and share what do you do when someone you love doesn’t respond to your text. #noresponse #YourQuoteAndMine #msjquotes #Msj Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Are the things you do when 
I don't respond to your text..? 🤔 #Collab and share what do you do when someone you love doesn’t respond to your text. #noresponse #YourQuoteAndMine #msjquotes #msj

Abid

#Collab and share what do you do when someone you love doesn’t respond to your text. #noresponse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I scratch my head, 
I beat around the bush. 
I soberly tread, 
Till someone gives me a push.
 #collab and share what do you do when someone you love doesn’t respond to your text. #noresponse #yourquoteandmine

Satish Chandra

I won't give a damn I would give you some thoughts ! #noresponse #Funny #Punchayat #YourQuoteAndMine #SattyMuses

read more
I block you and then
wait to disconnect your call
when you attempt to do so,
Obviously from another number. I won't give a damn
I would give you some thoughts !

#noresponse

#funny #punchayat 

#YourQuoteAndMine

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

Wait until you give response.😐 #Collab #noresponse 
#yqbaba

insightful_ink

#Collab and share what do you do when someone you love doesn’t respond to your text. #noresponse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ARDENT_ASHU

read more
I take a pen n scribble the pain
That I ever gain.. 
Scribble the love n the hate, 
help me to heal..
The hate that I never reveal..  #Collab and share what do you do when someone you love doesn’t respond to your text. #noresponse #YourQuoteAndMine
#ardent_ashu

Batul Hafiji

Call...
You are just a call away, after all!  #Collab
 #noresponse #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

arya Jeena

read more
Waiting for your reply 😘😘😘 #Collab and share what do you do when someone you love doesn’t respond to your text. #noresponse #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunil itawadiya

For watsaap 💐💐🤗🤗🪔🪔 #ignore #noreply #noresponse #Happy 🤗🪔💐 love life #प्यार #ishq

read more

For watsaap 💐💐🤗🤗🪔🪔

#ignore #noreply #noresponse #happy 🤗🪔💐
#love #life #प्यार #ishq

Sherlock Doyle

I messaged her, telling
how much I loved her.

𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯
                              19 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
 Ignorance is bliss? No.

#sadshortstory #YoStoWriMo
#message #love #ignore #heartbroken #seen #noresponse