Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best secretsofthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best secretsofthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about your secrets are safe with me quotes, be alone that is the secret of invention, your secrets are not safe with me anymore lyrics, secret love quotes, your secrets are safe with me lyrics,

• 25 Followers
  • 28 Stories

नेहा

Collab and share the #secretsofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The night whisper to me,
To go home back,
It is dark outside,
No one is with you,
You are alone on the way,
Take the torch of knowledge in your hand,
And go back to your real home.
The home of God,
Where you will get the light of truthness,
love and Peace will be with you 
& you will enjoy the happiness.
 Collab and share the #secretsofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

Collab and share the #secretsofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #CollabChallenge

read more
To sleep fast to get up early in the morning
As I have to go to run in the playground.
I will get later many time to soak my beauty.
Now keep my phone aside
And sleep fast. Collab and share the #secretsofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collabchallenge

Springblossoms

If tomorrow change our loves, promise me you'll stay happy! I'm just like a ray of light & roaming around! 🌠 I'm the light and always there for you and all in each phase of your life being a sunlight in day and as a moonlight in the night 🌞🌝 Love me less, but stay long - 'itsbeensolong' - we belong! 💞 The distance is roaming across the entire universe, who can feel the Earth revolving 💞, life is the same way as you increase your specific distance over time and we'll meet again until the right ti #Mind #Grow #Faith #Stay #YourQuoteAndMine #secretsofthenight #myexperimentswithtruth

read more
Stay along with me;in my soul. My soul has special place for you. Yes you are my energy which makes my soul travel to the right destination beyond the materialistic world. As long as you receive the frequency of vibrations, the nourishment of love will stay forever leaving behind the physical existence and only divine coexistence stays! If tomorrow change our loves, promise me you'll stay happy! I'm just like a ray of light & roaming around! 🌠 I'm the light and always there for you and all in each phase of your life being a sunlight in day and as a moonlight in the night 🌞🌝
Love me less, but stay long - 'itsbeensolong' - we belong! 💞
The distance is roaming across the entire universe, who can feel the Earth revolving 💞, life is the same way as you increase your specific distance over time and we'll meet again until the right ti

Major Mystique

Collab and share the #secretsofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Longing for day is pointless instead mesmerise yourself with the dark side" Collab and share the #secretsofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

read more
Still I love you!!!! Collab and share the #secretsofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

Marufa Mazumder

Collab and share the #secretsofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba # yqbabainspiration

read more
Where am I ?
What am I ?
I need to be the BEST ME where I am all by MYSELF Collab and share the #secretsofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine
# yqbaba#inspiration

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
'Let's sing a duet that only you and I can hear in the silence'. Collab and share the #secretsofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Just lawfully copyrighted by her creator. Afreen Afreen is a ghazal song written by Javed Akhtar and composed by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Momina Muteshasen and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan version is pure ❤. To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag #songstolove! #yqbaba #Stay #newwritersclub #quotereview #secretsofthenight #sourajita #lovewithouthim

read more
Afreen Afreen

"No words can put you 
for that's how beauty should
be 'Healing' yet 'Undecipherable'! " Just lawfully copyrighted by her creator. 

Afreen Afreen is a ghazal song written by Javed Akhtar and composed by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.  

Momina Muteshasen and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan version is pure ❤. 

To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag
#songstolove!

Sourajita D

🌟24 The Only Exception is a song by American band Paramore. It was released by Fueled by Ramen in February 2010 as the third single from the band's third studio album, Brand New Eyes (2009).  Would you want to hear more from me? Follow me on bemyex@blogspot.com Sam Tsui covered it my favourite way.❤ To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag #yqbaba #Stay #newwritersclub #quotereview #secretsofthenight #sourajita #lovewithouthim #songstolove

read more
THE ONLY EXCEPTION 

"The best way I believe to
 be in love with someone is to
 become their only exception!" 🌟24
The Only Exception is a song by American band Paramore. It was released by Fueled by Ramen in February 2010 as the third single from the band's third studio album, Brand New Eyes (2009). 

Would you want to hear more from me? Follow me on bemyex@blogspot.com

Sam Tsui covered it my favourite way.❤

Sourajita D

🌟23 The video for the Armaan Malik version of "Theher Ja" was created by One Digital Entertainment. The video was released on 3 May 2018. Filmed inside a car and an amusement park, it features Armaan and his two friends depicting their road trip. To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag #songstolove! #sourajita #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #secretsofthenight #Stay

read more
Theher Ja

"As if his smile asked me to
Stay there back in the moment;
He would soon come to search
And would steal me from there."
 🌟23
The video for the Armaan Malik version of "Theher Ja" was created by One Digital Entertainment. The video was released on 3 May 2018. Filmed inside a car and an amusement park, it features Armaan and his two friends depicting their road trip.

#songstolove!

#sourajita #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #secretsofthenight #stay
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification