Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best clubcollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best clubcollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the end of your life book club, h comedy club, hindi club songs, best club names in india, music s club,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Bikash Burnwal

Hello Writers! Today's World Earth Day and we're here to celebrate it with you all. You know what's "Petrichor"? It's the smell of the wet soil after the rain and I love it. I can feel, some of you must have already imagined the beautiful smell. The soil does wonder with its smell. It can make you feel "At home" with its smell, the heat of the day, the calm of the night. Some people love it, some don't and some people never really look at it, being all busy. Well, here we are to make you feel #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqcollab #newwritersclub #bestyqenglishquotes #clubcollab #smellofsoil

read more
The morning flower blossom,
The cold breeze under tree,
The nature's give us all free.

But we humans are the idiots who destroy the beautiful nature which was free and start depending on artificial things like artificial fragrance instead of flower blossom, AC instead of tree breeze.
Now a days, people have enough money to buy costly AC, artificial fragrance but not enough money or time to plant beautiful flowers or tree. Hello Writers!

Today's World Earth Day and we're here to celebrate it with you all. 
You know what's "Petrichor"? It's the smell of the wet soil after the rain and I love it. I can feel, some of you must have already imagined the beautiful smell. The soil does wonder with its smell. It can make you feel "At home" with its smell, the heat of the day, the calm of the night. 
Some people love it, some don't and some people never really look at it, being all busy.
Well, here we are to make you feel

Giftsy Dorcas

Hello Killers! What did you do to the ones you killed last night? What? You didn't? Come one, don't lie. Don't worry, we are not going to tell anyone. It's out little secret. But there's a condition. Just collab here and write a quote about it. Kill it guys! #Collab #yqcollab #clubcollab #lastkill #yqbaba #newwritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club #giftsydorcas

read more
my fatigue by sleeping dreamless. Hello Killers!

What did you do to the ones you killed last night? What? You didn't? Come one, don't lie. Don't worry, we are not going to tell anyone. It's out little secret. But there's a condition. Just collab here and write a quote about it. Kill it guys!

#collab #yqcollab #clubcollab #lastkill #yqbaba #newwritersclub  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club  #giftsydorcas

Sourajita D

COUNTDOWN

They say our lives are nothing
but a countdown of breaths;
But I believe even love has also
a series of breaths after which it ends!

That day when I would keep my
head on your lap and your tears 
Might slowly wet down my collars;

I want you to not countdown
But take away my last breath
With a last peck on my lips!

Let's account for the 'last 
uncounted breath together'! 21 of 30

#sourajita #sourpour #countdown #napowrimo
#yqbaba #quotereview #lovewithouthim #clubcollab

Batul Hafiji

#aw #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with About Words #quotesbybatulhafiji #Problems #clubcollab

read more
To realize the existence of problems, is the first step towards eliminating them.  #aw #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with About Words
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#problems
#clubcollab

Batul Hafiji

it is the best way
to paint my thoughts,
experiences and stories...
Silently....  #Collab & share what do you write? #iwritebecause  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes
#clubcollab

MJP

Hello Writers! Today's World Earth Day and we're here to celebrate it with you all. You know what's "Petrichor"? It's the smell of the wet soil after the rain and I love it. I can feel, some of you must have already imagined the beautiful smell. The soil does wonder with its smell. It can make you feel "At home" with its smell, the heat of the day, the calm of the night. Some people love it, some don't and some people never really look at it, being all busy. Well, here we are to make you feel #YourQuoteAndMine #yqcollab #clubcollab #smellofsoil

read more
World's best fragrance.
Purely natural.  Hello Writers!

You know what's "Petrichor"? It's the smell of the wet soil after the rain and I love it. I can feel, some of you must have already imagined the beautiful smell. The soil does wonder with its smell. It can make you feel "At home" with its smell, the heat of the day, the calm of the night. 
Some people love it, some don't and some people never really look at it, being all busy.

Durga Kannan

Hello Writers! Today's World Earth Day and we're here to celebrate it with you all. You know what's "Petrichor"? It's the smell of the wet soil after the rain and I love it. I can feel, some of you must have already imagined the beautiful smell. The soil does wonder with its smell. It can make you feel "At home" with its smell, the heat of the day, the calm of the night. Some people love it, some don't and some people never really look at it, being all busy. Well, here we are to make you feel #YourQuoteAndMine #yqcollab #clubcollab #smellofsoil

read more
after the rain, the petrichor
Is something beyond
the realm of words
An earthly feeling
A feel good factor
One, mood enhancing
Inexplicable and heavenly Hello Writers!

Aafia khan

#clubcollab #yqbaba #yqwc #writersclub #clubgames #clubcollabs #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Writers Club

read more
our older
 &
happiest version. #clubcollab #yqbaba #yqwc #writersclub #clubgames #clubcollabs #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Writers Club

Sumit Pandey

We say they took our hearts, they broke our hearts, they healed our hearts. Did they do it on their own or did we let them? Give your heart to someone and trust them with that once or may be once again. Happy collaborating. :) #sumitpandey #thesptales #clubcollab #yqnwc #takemyheart #Collab #newwritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
Try as much as you can !!

I bet this time, 
no one can touch my heart...again

" चाहे हो वो कोई अप्सरा, या कोई परी,
ये मेरा दिल है, इसे छू ना पाएगा अब कोई ।। " We say they took our hearts, they broke our hearts, they healed our hearts. Did they do it on their own or did we let them? Give your heart to someone and trust them with that once or may be once again. Happy collaborating. :)

#sumitpandey #thesptales
#clubcollab #yqnwc #takemyheart #collab #newwritersclub   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

shanmugi B P

We say they took our hearts, they broke our hearts, they healed our hearts. Did they do it on their own or did we let them? Give your heart to someone and trust them with that once or may be once again. Happy collaborating. :) #clubcollab #ywnwc #takemyheart #Collab #newwritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
Because it's always repeating ur name...
Because it's only caring for u..,,
Because it's only beating for u..,,
So keep it safe... ❤️ We say they took our hearts, they broke our hearts, they healed our hearts. Did they do it on their own or did we let them? Give your heart to someone and trust them with that once or may be once again. Happy collaborating. :)

#clubcollab #ywnwc #takemyheart #collab #newwritersclub   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification