Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenlovearrives Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenlovearrives Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, love क्या है, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu,

• 49 Followers
  • 59 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Here’s a #valentinesweek special prompt from Phil Kaye and Sarah Kay’s famous poem by the same name (which I posted as midnight poem). #Collab and tell what happens #whenlovearrives #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then fear reaches so fast in my mind,
And the worst experiences of heart breaking rushes in my mind,
In such a motion that
My mind begins to tremble in fear
And shouts into my ear
Not to be trapped
Again in "love".
Why it happens to me?
I want to love again and to be loved.
But,when love arrives
I become the victim of Philophobia. Here’s a #valentinesweek special prompt from Phil Kaye and Sarah Kay’s famous poem by the same name (which I posted as midnight poem). #Collab and tell what happens #whenlovearrives #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Here’s a #valentinesweek special prompt from Phil Kaye and Sarah Kay’s famous poem by the same name (which I posted as midnight poem). #Collab and tell what happens #whenlovearrives love life #eternallove #Happiness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Long distance become more shorter as soul connected to it's destination. Black and white life changes to a colourful rainbow life. Spreading a wide smile in heart. Like moon and star gazes each other the eyes start talking. Love arrives exchanging and dissolving emotions in both though two silhouettes but one circulation of love; single warmth. The untouched touch creates a wave through heart with deep understanding. The mind turns to ocean of garden filled with divine beautiful flowers with playing butterflies soothingly. Unfolding each horizon of pure form of love. Here’s a #valentinesweek special prompt from Phil Kaye and Sarah Kay’s famous poem by the same name (which I posted as midnight poem). #Collab and tell what happens #whenlovearrives #love #life #eternallove #happiness #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

27/365 Here’s a #valentinesweek special prompt from Phil Kaye and Sarah Kay’s famous poem by the same name (which I posted as midnight poem). #Collab and tell what happens #whenlovearrives #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it enters through the back door,
Stealthily and silently 
stealing the heart,
long before the theft is discovered !
 27/365

Here’s a #valentinesweek special prompt from Phil Kaye and Sarah Kay’s famous poem by the same name (which I posted as midnight poem). #Collab and tell what happens #whenlovearrives #YourQuoteAndMine

Ewa Regmi

#Collab & share what do you do #whenlovearrives. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Lovers are unknown... #Collab & share what do you do #whenlovearrives.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Anapu

#Collab & share what do you do #whenlovearrives. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Happiness will go to drainage 😜 #Collab & share what do you do #whenlovearrives.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Dr Anapu

read more
Happiness will go to drainage 😜 #Collab & share what do you do #whenlovearrives.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Bikash Burnwal

#Collab & share what do you do #whenlovearrives. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #Romantic #MusicLove #yqdidi

read more
Every romantic music sounds like
"AREY YE TOH APNA WALA GANA H".... #Collab & share what do you do #whenlovearrives.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #romantic #musiclove   #yqdidi

Swapnil Moon

read more
I need to ask myself
What's left 
and 
Why it left? #Collab & share what do you do #whenlovearrives.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Priya sharma

So all the rules were broken yet again,
love was on its way back to home then
Everything was as beautiful as before,
when she was waiting by the window for more♥️.....

When♥️...

#love 
#life 
#loveyourself 
#whenlovearrives 
#yqbaba

Osho Jain

read more
I will hug it wholeheartedly,
As if I have been waiting for it since years.
# I feel therefore I believe #🌼🌸🌿
Love is as pure as god🌼🌸 #Collab & share what do you do #whenlovearrives.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification