Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best flylikealeaf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best flylikealeaf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fly above the negativity meaning in hindi, fly above the sky quotes, fly above the negativity quotes, fly above the negativity meaning in telugu, zoological name of house fly is,

• 57 Followers
  • 59 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

First #cinemagraph #Collab challenge. Press the 3 dots and then Collab if you’re not able to see Collab button. Collab and complete this poem that starts with #flylikealeaf If you can't see the image, update your app. iOS version doesn't support cinemagraph at present. New version to be up soon. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I see my parents smile because of me😊 First #cinemagraph #collab challenge. Press the 3 dots and then Collab if you’re not able to see Collab button.

Collab and complete this poem that starts with #flylikealeaf

If you can't see the image, update your app. iOS version doesn't support cinemagraph at present. New version to be up soon. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Saket Shindikar

First #cinemagraph #Collab challenge. Press the 3 dots and then Collab if you’re not able to see Collab button. Collab and complete this poem that starts with #flylikealeaf If you can't see the image, update your app. iOS version doesn't support cinemagraph at present. New version to be up soon. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I feel the Presence of My Person , the Aura of My Person .. First #cinemagraph #collab challenge. Press the 3 dots and then Collab if you’re not able to see Collab button.

If you can't see the image, update your app. iOS version doesn't support cinemagraph at present. New version to be up soon. #YourQuoteAndMine

Saket Shindikar

read more
When I feel the Presence of My Person , the Aura of My Person .. First #cinemagraph #collab challenge. Press the 3 dots and then Collab if you’re not able to see Collab button.

Springblossoms

Peaceful currents🍃🍃🍃🍃 First #cinemagraph #Collab challenge. Press the 3 dots and then Collab if you’re not able to see Collab button. Collab and complete this poem that starts with #flylikealeaf If you can't see the image, update your app. iOS version doesn't support cinemagraph at present. New version to be up soon.#peace #breeze #joy life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In breeze of peace
Not in the currents
Of restless state.
Fly more
With gentleness 
Of joy and purity
To resist the negatives
Of life. Peaceful currents🍃🍃🍃🍃
First #cinemagraph #collab challenge. Press the 3 dots and then Collab if you’re not able to see Collab button.

If you can't see the image, update your app. iOS version doesn't support cinemagraph at present. New version to be up soon.#peace #breeze #joy #life #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

read more
To where the breeze takes 
Beholding trees of autumn 
Seeing leaves like me set free First #cinemagraph #collab challenge. Press the 3 dots and then Collab if you’re not able to see Collab button.

Abid

Good morning. Begin your Saturday with #soultrigger #yqmymuse #FreshThoughts. #flylikealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would glide and reach out to you.
Dropping on your desk to get noticed
Sailing with the winds to get through. 

Hoping to be caressed by silken hands
Making you wonder and amaze too
Pulling you towards memories galore
Curving your lips to create smiles few.  Good morning. Begin your Saturday with
#soultrigger 
#yqmymuse
#freshthoughts. #flylikealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine

Ratan Singh Champawat

Good morning. Begin your Saturday with #FreshThoughts. #flylikealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would have flown by my own ...
without riding on the wind Good morning. Begin your Saturday with #freshthoughts. #flylikealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Begin your Saturday with #FreshThoughts. #flylikealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #ificouldfly #musings

read more
I would move here and there,
to search,
a place of solitude,
a place to strive
without worries,
and avoid to fall back...
I would roam, free
like a bird
to see the new world,
with a question of hope
to quench my thirst,
to get a perfect answer,
to pursue the destined... Good morning. Begin your Saturday with #freshthoughts. #flylikealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#ificouldfly 
#musings

Anaya Agarwal

Good morning. Begin your Saturday with #FreshThoughts. #flylikealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

..I would still want to be forever 
attached to the branch that bore me for so long.. Good morning. Begin your Saturday with #freshthoughts. #flylikealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I would set myself free
Move with the wind 
And explore new places
Wherever the wind takes me
I would go by the flow
And see the length and breath
Of the world... Good morning. Begin your Saturday with #freshthoughts. #flylikealeaf #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification