Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CnC69 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CnC69 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about as a cnc programmer, first cut cnc, new cnc machine 10, cnc turning machine video 20, cnc bar feeding machine 10,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Asiya Shaikh

Collab on this click by Namoos . #CnC69 #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Clicks & Canvas

read more
.... and again they
got attracted to the
beautiful charm,
Leaving me restlesss
behind devoid of the
cosseting arms. Collab on this click by Namoos .  #cnc69
 #MyCnC 

#ClicksNCanvas #yqbaba                #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Clicks & Canvas

Hemalatha G

Peace. Namoos , beautiful click #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #clicksncanvas #PureVibes #MyCnC #CnC69

read more
Leaves whisper me stories as I pass them. I'm glad I've lived all these years despite the overpoweringly desperate moments. I've learned to stop by and listen to the fables hidden in silent echoes. I know not, of the love that drapes curtains and curtains of fakeness around it. Pleasure finds it way to me as I toy with the stones lying bare on deserted streets. People watching! How I love it! I feel parts of them getting contented, slowly. I experience intense ecstasy. And now, I don't turn a blind eye to the hearts people send me every second. I pocket them. For every attack, I earn a reward. And so, I'll endure. Peace.

Namoos , beautiful click

Neeta

Collab on this click by Namoos and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas. #CnC69 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper). P.S. For submitting your clicks or illustrations use #MyCnC and tag us in your post. Please make sure to give the writers enough space & minimum noise to write on it, like this one. #clicksncanvas #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Clicks & Canvas

read more
 Pure and white,
 braving the night
 my light shines thru
 darkness of life.
 Collab on this click by Namoos  and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas.

#CnC69 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper).

P.S. For submitting your clicks or illustrations use #MyCnC and tag us in your post. Please make sure to give the writers enough space & minimum noise to write on it, like this one. 

#ClicksNCanvas #yqbaba                #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Clicks & Canvas

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification