Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenimwithoutyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenimwithoutyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Osho Jain

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"You" here depicts the entire world.
I was mostly with myself .
Selfish right...
Yes, I was.
But,
I got an obstruction last few days.
Osho is back again with one aim-
I am with myself.
Selfish I am.
Selfish I will be. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am with Pandora's Box wide open, with anxieties, uneasiness, negative thoughts doing a jig in front of me!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine

ராதிகா

read more
My Day is Incomplete...... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Nami haider ali

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #namihaideraliquotes #lovequotes love #lifequotes

read more
I'm nothing Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #namihaideraliquotes #lovequotes #love #lifequotes

Akthari Begum

read more
Is like
Something 
I may be
Forgotten. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Even then I am only  with You Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Your thoughts,
Envelope my mind,
The memories of every moment,
Overpower every other thing.
I feel closer to you,
ever before.
When I am without you. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Harikumar KP

read more
I am a dead body Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I don't have any to talk to me.. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
When I'm without you
I'm nothing 
with you I'm something
together we're everything. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenimwithoutyou #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification