Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cwonlythe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cwonlythe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 28 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Our minds drives crazy at night 🙃 love #myquoteandyours Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe Font: Baskerville Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine #musingtime #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw

read more
my deepest secrets,
my underlying sorrow
and my broken heart Our minds drives crazy at night 🙃

#love #myquoteandyours

Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe

Font: Baskerville Italic.

Bliss Rosetta

Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe Font: Baskerville Italic. #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_feels Collaborating with Cascade Writers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My real face. How my true 
self looks, without a facade. 
How weak I am as the soft 
mattress caresses me. How 
vulnerable I am behind my 
comfidence when no one's 
around. How broken I am 
behind the smile that always
sticks to me lips. How I am, on
my own, unapologetically me Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe

#cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_feels
Collaborating with Cascade Writers
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe Font: Baskerville Italic. #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How to make the stars visible..! Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe

#cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe Font: Baskerville Italic. #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What brightness is.

Gita Khanna

read more
How fragile his existence is!!  Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe

Shree

Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires 🌃 Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe Font: Baskerville Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine #musingtime #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw

read more
the depth. the insights
the frightful plights
the mutest survive

Only the darkness knows
the soul's reprise
perseverance and persistence
the musings myriad
 Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
🌃

S

read more
Through what I have gone 
The darkness which once was my fear
Turned to be the most soothing place , 
All the way of entering 
the rays were blocked and
 everywhere it's took over 
the blanket of darkness ....
Not even the one who could see the happy me could find me the broken , shattered , weak shedding the tears ....
All my sadness was engulfed by the pleasing gloom ..... Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe

S

read more
The importance of few bright rays 
Only the hungry knows
The importance of food 
Only the thirsty knows
The importance of water 
Only the needy knows
The importance of help 
Just look into yourself whose importance do you know ? Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe

Protesting Mind 💎

Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe Font: Baskerville Italic. #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek

read more
how am I. Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe

#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক

Nitesh Prajapati

read more
the truth of a broken heart.  Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwonlythe

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification