Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jokecollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jokecollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love joke message, please joke in hindi, joke of the day quotes, long distance relationship joke quotes, political joke of the day in hindi,

• 166 Followers
  • 720 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sanchali Desai

It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #Collab #parentsaresostrict #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I am not allowed for late nights 
I don't have any social apps -IG  or Snapchat  It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #collab #parentsaresostrict #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #Collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
behind schedule 
and always rush for work 
then express regret 
for doing wrong Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your mother who is funny. #Collab #motherissofunny #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a shrill whistle and 
shout of disapproval
Seems like that of  
tease and laugh 
in a scornful manner Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your mother who is funny. #collab #motherissofunny #YourQuoteAndMine

Seema Sharma

#jokecollab में आज बताएँ आपका #सेंसऑफह्यूमर कितना अच्छा है! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
मेरे ह्यूमर में सेंस ही नही होता कभी कभी #jokecollab में आज बताएँ आपका #सेंसऑफह्यूमर कितना अच्छा है!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Pushkar Sahu

#YoJoWriMo में आज चौथा दिन है। बड़े ही ख़ूबसूरत हास्य के रंग बिखेरे हैं आपने। #jokecollab में आज लिखें। #तुमऐसेनथे #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
शायद दुनियां के चकाचौंध में
खो गये हो इसलिए ऐसे हो गये हो  #yojowrimo में आज चौथा दिन है। बड़े ही ख़ूबसूरत हास्य के रंग बिखेरे हैं आपने। #jokecollab में आज लिखें। #तुमऐसेनथे  #YourQuoteAndMine

Pushkar Sahu

#YoJoWriMo के तीसरे दिन में आज लिखें। #मेरागणित इतना ख़राब है कि...#jokecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
मैं खुद के सवालों में खुद ही उलझ जाता हूं  #yojowrimo के तीसरे दिन में आज लिखें। #मेरागणित इतना ख़राब है कि...#jokecollab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

In today's #jokecollab, talk about you being single in your life. #Collab #imsosinglethat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can only see I to I In today's #jokecollab, talk about you being single in your life. #collab #imsosinglethat  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

In today's #jokecollab, talk about you being single in your life. #Collab #imsosinglethat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't stop falling in love with myself every time I see me, happy to have finally found a forever in me.  In today's #jokecollab, talk about you being single in your life. #collab #imsosinglethat  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I interrupt myself when I talk, hurting and nursing my bruised ego.  In today's #jokecollab, talk about you being single in your life. #collab #imsosinglethat  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I book two tables at a restaurant for myself and order for both of us, enjoying my company. 
 In today's #jokecollab, talk about you being single in your life. #collab #imsosinglethat  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification